The Official Kobe X iD thread

I still haven't ordered a pair.  I'm still contemplating it with the 5Rigngs coming out this weekend.  I've made two options.  What do you guys think?
Out of those 2 options I'd pick the volt tongue over the volt liner.

And I think both the Grinch and the Christmas should be around a couple days, considering the track record of all the X's so far, so you might have time to decide. I'd be more concerned with them pulling the plug on the Grinches though like on Xmas morning than I would be with the Xmas shoe selling out. And either way, both will be on eBay, just kinda sucks to have to look for the iD build you want and hope no one put anything dumb on the tongue iD.

So, I'd cop the Grinch now in the build you want, and see if the Xmas stays around a few days.

I'm lucky, I think besides the Xmas, there is nothing else dropping this year that I want - good thing too, since this has been a rough couple months.

I had briefly considered red Kobe signature on the tongue but the default was black so I went with everything default, these will be my last Kobe 10, bring on the 11.

I was having trouble with deciding which tongue color to choose.

So I ordered a stock pair and a volt tongue pair w/speckles.

I'll keep the better of the two

I couldn't pull the trigger..... size 13 is gone now but when it restocks maybe I'll want them enough at that point. 

I couldn't pull the trigger..... size 13 is gone now but when it restocks maybe I'll want them enough at that point. 
at least you have a few mc's to get you by until the restock.. :wink:

it should come back.. I'm guessing they have enough orders to fulfill atm so they're prolly at least gonna get those started before taking more orders..

at least you have a few mc's to get you by until the restock..
wink.gif

This is very true 
laugh.gif

Are you buying off the Canadian site now or still through the US?

After factoring in the exchange and everything it comes out to be the same, and sometimes more.

Still waiting on the rumored pure platinum option. Seeing them live when he wore them against Detroit made me want em even more

imho, the default is probably the best. well still have to see how they look in real life though.

maybe nike shouldve just release the default pairs.

I was hoping he'd wear something close to ID-able for the two games I seen him out in LA last week for, but he wore highs both games. I'll see him once more coming to Milwaukee in Feb, should be on the 11 by then.

Nike should just do a GR on the platinum.  Go with something a little more neutral v. the other GR X elite low releases. 

Back
Top Bottom