The Official Kobe X iD thread

I personally felt like the fit like the 9's a bit. I have somewhat wide feet, and I felt they were a little tight out of the box on the outsides of both of my feet. But after a half hour or so of wear, the flyknit seemed to loosen up a bit and they felt awesome walking home. TTS on the toe box.

The only way to truly tell if the upper on the colors is painted is to flip to the inside and see if the inside is a different color. If the weave is red or purple etc on the inside...it's not painted

Even if they are, they look way better than last year.

Last edited:

I personally felt like the fit like the 9's a bit. I have somewhat wide feet, and I felt they were a little tight out of the box on the outsides of both of my feet. But after a half hour or so of wear, the flyknit seemed to loosen up a bit and they felt awesome walking home. TTS on the toe box.
Still waiting for pics or info on the inside of the shoe and what's going on in there.

sup guys long time no see, been chilling out of the sneaker game for a while

really want to pull the trigger on one of these but wanna see what the colored options look like first 

would prefer a MC but if not i'll still make something. if the colors dont come out well gonna just do a black or grey as the wolf grey upper looks the best to me but I am very curious to see how the crimson and citrus options look like, I just want to make something very colorful I love bright colors

looking forward to seeing everyone's IDs though so keep them coming

Solid looking pairs today. That Chaos pair is dope as hell the two tone flyknit works well with the Chaos theme.

that gum soles 
nthat.gif

performance wise are the gum soles the same as the regular rubber soles?

Back
Top Bottom