The Official Kobe X iD thread

So nice [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
very nice!
nthat.gif

If Nike were to implement some variation of last years HTM's as an asymmetrical Multicolor option for the X's.....

its nice to dream. lol

Yeah the HTM 9s are definitely better than the HTM 10s IMO too. I do think the GR elite low 10 colorways will probably end up being better than the GR elite low 9 colorways though. Still disappointed they only released 3 GR elite low 9s.

Last edited:
Do they fit TTS? I'm a 13 and now that they got rid of the 13.5 option, not sure if I should go with 13 or 14.

Do they fit TTS? I'm a 13 and now that they got rid of the 13.5 option, not sure if I should go with 13 or 14.
That's tough. I'm normally 11-11.5 and 11 in the elite lows would fit a bit tight. For the elite highs, 11 fit perfect.

Question about Mr. Rebates. How long does it usually take for the transaction to be pending? I ordered a couple days ago. Not too worried about it, im just new to it and would like to know. 

2 days and you should see the pending rebate. Then 90 days for it to be available to cash out. Been using them close to a year and no problem as of yet.

Rep @thapointguy for letting me know about them last year. Seem iffy at first cause the site looked kinda cheesy. But as long as they pay me I dont care.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom