The Official Kobe X iD thread

Are shark id's this year's "no imagination" pair?
Usually I don't mess around with IDs to begin with, but when something comes along that looks good enough, I have no problem with "no imagination" pairs, whether it be emulating an existing pair, or copying someone else's. You mess around with too much stuff and you'll end up with this year's version of these:
View media item 1635748

white sock liner looks good, kinda makes me wish I went with it instead of black.

as for the color flyknit topic, i cant tell if its painted or not. That red pair looked like it was actual red flyknit, but that purple pair :x that doesnt look too good to me.
it could be that solid colors are true, while colored asymmetrical pairs are painted. Those purple ones were asymmetrical.

Bruh you can't just call and ask for a 10% code
You guys need to calm down on that ish. Just calling and asking without having defects etc etc is what's keeping others from getting them. Small minority ruins it for us majority.
Like the birthday codes.

black and white flyknits just look too damn good, i feel like its a must. even if the sharks didnt exist in the first place, people would still end up making the same colorway. 

also the elite low options right now are still pretty limited thats why you're seeing a lot of similar looking pairs. i was playing around with the non elite id earlier and imo the only thing that puts the elite lows above the non elites is its flyknits. 

black and white flyknits just look too damn good, i feel like its a must. even if the sharks didnt exist in the first place, people would still end up making the same colorway. 

also the elite low options right now are still pretty limited thats why you're seeing a lot of similar looking pairs. i was playing around with the non elite id earlier and imo the only thing that puts the elite lows above the non elites is its flyknits. 
There's plenty of options, people just fixated on the one. I don't understand whats the fear. I ordered my 2, a Asymmetrical & a painted flyknit and if either suck then back they go. People just afraid to be different I guess but with a return policy like this you cant go wrong. 

There's plenty of options, people just fixated on the one. I don't understand whats the fear. I ordered my 2, a Asymmetrical & a painted flyknit and if either suck then back they go. People just afraid to be different I guess but with a return policy like this you cant go wrong. 

Some people like basic colors also. Like myself I don't like crazy bright colors that stand o+ut crazy. Just a preference.

Bruh you can't just call and ask for a 10% code
You guys need to calm down on that ish. Just calling and asking without having defects etc etc is what's keeping others from getting them. Small minority ruins it for us majority.
Like the birthday codes.
i'm pretty sure that guy was joking. That's how i read it atleast.....EDIT: nvm, because he changed his post so it seems he was serious now. :/

Last edited:
I honestly don't understand how there's people coming at Nike because they haven't shipped yet, considering that even those that ordered right away were given an ETA of either 7/31 or 8/3.  I ordered my first pair after about an hour of them going live on 6/29, and I only noticed within the last couple hours that its been marked as shipped (haven't gotten the email yet).  So I imagine I'll have them sometime next week, which is still earlier than what my order email said. 

my left shoe is fine in my true size, however the toe in my right shoe came extremely tight.  im trying to wear it to stretch it out, but its really uncomfortable
Do you have any other X's? Have you had issues in the past with Kobes. i have worn them since he switched to Nike; Kobe1s.  Ive had problems with sizing on the X, but always wore the same size in 1-9.  Didn't get Ids until 9, and those were fine...  Assumed i got a lemon, maybe its an ongoing issue with X's?

So pretty much everything looks white in the light, with the execption of the swoosh? (Which looks sort of cream colored).

Wrong most dudes on here would be saying for this much dough I ain't making something plain... But nikes a genius at selling

The only thing im really worried about these is the length. I hope that they don't run long like the base model lows.

Do you have any other X's? Have you had issues in the past with Kobes. i have worn them since he switched to Nike; Kobe1s.  Ive had problems with sizing on the X, but always wore the same size in 1-9.  Didn't get Ids until 9, and those were fine...  Assumed i got a lemon, maybe its an ongoing issue with X's?

i've got a regular pair of X lows, and a whole bunch of 9's. i've always gone with my true size and never had a problem. I think this is just an individual issue

my left shoe is fine in my true size, however the toe in my right shoe came extremely tight.  im trying to wear it to stretch it out, but its really uncomfortable
My foot is super wide so i went up a size, I believe going up each size is only 1/4 inch difference which is nothing.

i've got a regular pair of X lows, and a whole bunch of 9's. i've always gone with my true size and never had a problem. I think this is just an individual issue
Could be true but i honestly had some sizing issues with the 10's as well. The base model runs a little long. Casual use they feel perfectly fine but for ball you can tell. Im a narrow footed guy though. 

My foot is super wide so i went up a size, I believe going up each size is only 1/4 inch difference which is nothing.
I always thought it was 1/2 inch. I could be wrong on that one though. 

Same here.  I had to go a size up on all Kobe IX lows....the Kobe X is the same for me.

I'm staying away from the clear soles. I'm going to do a solid white ... can't go wrong.

Back
Top Bottom