The Official Kobe X iD thread

Could be true but i honestly had some sizing issues with the 10's as well. The base model runs a little long. Casual use they feel perfectly fine but for ball you can tell. Im a narrow footed guy though. 

I always thought it was 1/2 inch. I could be wrong on that one though. 
You are right, half sizes are 1/4 inch.  My foot is so wide if I go TTS the ball of my foot buldges out of the side shoe and it's pretty painful. To this day the Kobe 9 Low elite was the snuggest fitting shoes for me followed by retro 11s. I wish Nike make wide sizes lol

^^^

and here I am contemplating when I order doubles..
nerd.gif

does a black tongue and white tongue feel the same? like with materials i mean, the white tongue looks shiny

Same here.  I had to go a size up on all Kobe IX lows....the Kobe X is the same for me.
Still waiting on some of your dope builds so I can get salty, where you at?
I'm staying away from the clear soles. I'm going to do a solid white ... can't go wrong.
Same here, cant stand yellowing soles

Quote:Originally Posted by dareal08  

Got My Beethovens In... Think I Want To Make Sharks As Well

Congrats, looks good
Got pair 1/3 today... the other 2 should be here tomorrow.
Need more pics 

Got pair 1/3 today... the other 2 should be here tomorrow.

View media item 1636996View media item 1636997
Nice! These are the Exact same color way that I did the black swoosh, the black lining (NM), the gum outsole. I just want to grab some HTM laces and I think they'll be off the ******* hook. I'll wait and see how my shark teeth look I might exchange them for an all black pair or get a pair of the Airmax 95 IDs

Last edited:
Honest question. What do ya'll really do with 3+ pairs of the same exact ID (talking about the same exact colorway and everything)? I understand doubling up to have one to rock and another to stock but damn.

Ooh you were one of those.

Lol
That sounded like I was fishing for a code but nah I literally just mentioned it randomly because my friend ordered 2 pairs of MCs and had a 30%. I was really just asking if they were going to cancel my pair (and a week later they did), but I guess subconcsiously I actually did want a code lmao.

Back
Top Bottom