The Official Kobe X iD thread

Is it me or is there no way to change the color of the shozoku on the tongue. Says "swoosh and kobe logo" but only the swoosh seems to change.

My trigger finger is itchy.  I want to hold off and see if nike drops an MC option.  I went LewiUp on the IX's.  I don't know if my wallet can take it this go round. LOL 

Might do a red and black pair but gotta wait to see if the MC dropping like the rest of you lol

After seeing last years spray painted kobe 9 elites, I will definetely not be buying a solid color on this ID

Is it me or is there no way to change the color of the shozoku on the tongue. Says "swoosh and kobe logo" but only the swoosh seems to change.
the kobe logo that changes color with the swoosh is the "X" on the heel, not the one on the tongue.

Thinking about just making a bootleg pair of HTM Sharks for now. I think I like the white swoosh as opposed to black.

might save up for these. SUCH fuego options. don't really care about MC, i'm good with the white black look. at least we know we got til feb 2016 to make a pair.

Back
Top Bottom