The Official Kobe X iD thread

It's funny how this "sneaker culture" has affected my sense of giving. Probably get bashed for even mentioning this but I have a 20% code that I'm not using and will probably never use but I don't even have enough confidence in this "community" to give it to someone blindly and hope they'll use it justly instead of trying to capitalize on it in some backhanded manner. Really goes to show how poorly the internet portrays and entire community of hobbyist

I have no way of figuring out how to give it away so please do us both a favor and don't DM asking for it. Only mentioned to make a point. Not trying to come off as a D
It did cost them money, time, and a bad experience to acquire that code. Unless you're talking about those unapproved generated codes which still cost that person time to create and you're looking for some sort of morality from individuals doing shady stuff. Odd...

I totally agree with you. I posted last night about a new HOH opening up in Calgary (Canada) and the list of re-releases (SBB, CHI 1s, GONE FISHING Foams etc..) that were going to be there and I get this for sharing:

"Lets give it up for the biggest douchebaag sneaker community! Great job for putting 403 on."

Anyone who's into sneaks and has social media would have had access to this information already and sharing it in a form that's dedicated to sneakers is where it should of been posted trying to help those that missed on previous releases. It's a community, that thread is basically where can I go to get a pair if I'm visiting "X" city. Let everyone TRY and eat and give them a fair shot is my opinion.

So now I'm going to think twice about posting, not really srs

Anyways rant over.. I'd put that code to good use to get my first ID btw.  
Its cuz more and more people are becoming trash. Our whole society is going down the toilet. You can no longer be nice to people or help out cuz it will backfire on you. Greed & selfishness are at all time highs. The need to show off is all people think about.  

I wish we could change the heel tab without changing the entire tongue. Really torn between these 2 variations for the 2nd pair I order. 

I can not decide on a 2nd CW at all 
frown.gif

Which of the 3 pairs would you guys pick? I'm still stuck between choosing and these are the three i'm down to.

View media item 1612900
View media item 1612901
View media item 1612903
maybe u already made up your mind, but I think the gum sole will
look dope on this model with flyknit. (I ordered some Beethoven's with the gum sole)
*im not huge on rocking shorts (just a personal preference), and I spent way too much money for these to be a summer only sneaker. DOES ANYONE HAVE PICS of these with some light blue Levi's or something? Thx

There needs to be a way to not receive updates emailed to you if the term MC is involved. Tired of people creating a post just to whine out loud and getting an email because i'm subscribed.

There needs to be a way to not receive updates emailed to you if the term MC is involved. Tired of people creating a post just to whine out loud and getting an email because i'm subscribed.

either you're in or you're out.

or you can create your own topic and hope that someone updates it when/if the MC upper drops so the hypebeast in you can be satisfied

Well I have a wide foot, and I wear a 12 in Kobe 9 em and elite low. I thought the 10s ran a little big so I got 11.5, but you guys are saying go .5 size up in the 10 elite lows 

Back
Top Bottom