The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

So to change the id inside the tongue you have to cancel and reorder? And also my pair was 225 without full zoom. Its supposed to be 205?

Last edited:
Hope y'all put the fire logo on the heel, if u ordered after gamebc Kobe was on FIRE. I got 2 ASG on the way, now these!!! I did 60 pts mamba out inside tongue

I can only afford to buy 1 pair of kobe xi IDs and i've narrowed it down to these 2, which one should i go with?:

Mamba Day

or

FTB Knockoff Elite

I'm kinda leaning towards the mamba day pair bc it's a little cheaper and the print all over the shoe is special in commemorating Kobe's career. But the elite pair is also super clean to me

Last edited:
I'm ganna go ahead and order a default pair with black/gold speckle soles. KB 33,643 4.13.16 on the tongues. Hope I can order another one later if/when Nike corrects the product limit

I can only afford to buy 1 pair of kobe xi IDs and i've narrowed it down to these 2, which one should i go with?:

Mamba Day

or

FTB Knockoff Elite

I'm kinda leaning towards the mamba day pair bc it's a little cheaper and the print all over the shoe is special in commemorating Kobe's career. But the elite pair is also super clean to me
go with second . flyknit and it looks better casually 

Anyone caught espn saying kobes first game is 11.6.96 against the hornets? I think they meant first game he scored... right? I made my id 11.3 and 4.13

I know on twitter it says 2 per customer well I had been on phone with nike for a hour and they said its only 1 per customer and earlier they also told me they had sold out which was untrue. If you try to order to pair you will get a error message because you can only get 1 this came from talking to a supervisor. they been giving wrong info all night long.

Back
Top Bottom