The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

So if i didn't order the full zoom cushioning, would nike be able to refund some money or can they just give me the full zoom cushioning without me customizing it?

So if i didn't order the full zoom cushioning, would nike be able to refund some money or can they just give me the full zoom cushioning without me customizing it?

I second this, cmon Nike

I actually ended up cancelling my order.. Thought about it over night and Dk if I see myself wearing these.. As much as I like them the stats everywhere look kinda cheap.. Good thing is a Nike rep thinks they'll sell by the weekend so they won't end tonight apparently

If I do re do them I might pull the trigger on these

View media item 1994077

Last edited:
These look so good in renderings but in Derozan's pics the print looks cheap. Can't make up my mind on whether I should cop or not.

woke up with buyers remorse and canceled both shoes i ordered last night. Stat print could have been done in some way where you dont look like a 3 year old drew on your shoes. 

woke up with buyers remorse and canceled both shoes i ordered last night. Stat print could have been done in some way where you dont look like a 3 year old drew on your shoes. 

Guess I'm not the only one who felt this way and sorta instantly regret it lol..

You can cancel an ID order anytime before the prepairing for shipment. Just chat with a rep and they will cancel the order.

You can still cancel. You just have to call customer service. I just had a bad experience 5 mins ago though.

So i did a rush job last night and wasn't happy with it. So i made another order this morning. I called and was on hold forever while they were supposed to be cancelling my order # from last night.....but when i got the email after hanging up the phone they cancelled the wrong order (the one from this morning)

This all happened even though i was very specific in describing my scenario and gave the specific order number to be cancelled. 
mad.gif

If you're on the fence why cancel? They're returnable up to 2 years if DS. Hell I tried to warranty claim a KD 7 id and the lady said nope just return them for a refund, and they were worn to hell and back. Nike sucks in a lot of ways, but their return policy isn't one of them 

If you're on the fence why cancel? They're returnable up to 2 years if DS. Hell I tried to warranty claim a KD 7 id and the lady said nope just return them for a refund, and they were worn to hell and back. Nike sucks in a lot of ways, but their return policy isn't one of them 

Personally would rather cancel before anything.. Don't wanna deal with returns a year from now if they're just gonna be sitting lol

Anyone know why Nike took off the solid black heel option ? Can only do black if you do jaquard

buyer's remorse definitely kicked in for me this morning and cancelled my pair.....think I was caught up in the hype last night lol and a little mad for not winning the ftb snkrs draw

The issue with cancelling now is if you change your mind when pairs start coming in there's no going back and reordering. Just easier to have them on the way, and if you hate the print when it shows up to send them back. Why have to replace something that was easily obtainable at retail for resell. There's 0 liability. You're guaranteed your pair at retail and if you hate you get your cash back.  

Back
Top Bottom