The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

All those pairs sold and they still wouldn't budge on giving most of us a code for their mistake on the site smh

How long did mamba moments last?
Mamba Moments went live about 9:00ish EST (maybe 9:30).  They took them down around 2:00-2:30AM EST.  They were up about 5hrs.  24hrs is not a lot for a signature iD.  The 9 MCs were released twice.  If you want a deadstock pair of those that are a 'right', and by 'right' I mean a no-imagination pair that's basically a low version of the Masterpiece...try and find one on the Bay in a common size like 9.5 (and look at the price).   

Don't get me wrong, they made a lot of these I'm sure.  They made a ton of 9 MCs too.  I think there are going to be a lot of regrets if these don't re-release.  I already noticed them having sold in the $325 range on the bay.  

And keep something in mind...these might be one of the last Kobe iDs for a long time.  Signature lines do continue after a player retires, but iDs?  Even the Jordan iD offerings are....well.   I got a feeling after the 11 is done, old iDs of the 9, 10, and 11 are going to be in demand if there aren't any more Kobe iDs for the 12, 13, etc.  I think people who made iDs of the 9, 10 and 11...and returned them night have regrets in the future too.

Last edited:
Mamba Moments went live about 9:00ish EST (maybe 9:30).  They took them down around 2:00-2:30AM EST.  They were up about 5hrs.  24hrs is not a lot for a signature iD.  The 9 MCs were released twice.  If you want a deadstock pair of those that are a 'right', and by 'right' I mean a no-imagination pair that's basically a low version of the Masterpiece...try and find one on the Bay in a common size like 9.5 (and look at the price).   

Don't get me wrong, they made a lot of these I'm sure.  They made a ton of 9 MCs too.  I think there are going to be a lot of regrets if these don't re-release.  I already noticed them having sold in the $325 range on the bay.  

And keep something in mind...these might be one of the last Kobe iDs for a long time.  Signature lines do continue after a player retires, but iDs?  Even the Jordan iD offerings are....well.   I got a feeling after the 11 is done, old iDs of the 9, 10, and 11 are going to be in demand if there aren't any more Kobe iDs for the 12, 13, etc.  I think people who made iDs of the 9, 10 and 11...and returned them night have regrets in the future too.
Thanks for the good info

I wish I would've waited a bit I ordered as soon as they went live. Some of those white colored are looking sweet... BTW I called nike about the price and got a 20% off code . Guess I got lucky there?View media item 1995509

Struggling much that which one should go for
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I should have done a knock off mesh version of the FTB's like the ones above. Pisses me off Nike wouldn't make his final shoe more obtainable.

I used 11.3.96 on the pair that I used the stats lining on so I'm sure it will be hardly visible anyway. For the default pair I think I just did 24 and Kobe Bryant, wanted to keep it simple.

Went black stats in white stats out, but that June delivery smh
Wow, the exact same ones I ordered. (sans the Tongue ID & Heel Logo Color depending on what you chose) Couldn't decide between white and black sole but the white just looked more clean to me. 

Nice taste dude!

has nike said anything about the EM model returning to nikeiD? or was it just for mamba day and we're stuck with the elites from now on?

Would anyone happen to have made a black gold ID and received them and are able to provide some pics for us?

thanks so much!!! 

Would anyone happen to have made a black gold ID and received them and are able to provide some pics for us?

thanks so much!!! 
I think it's too soon for people to start receiving their pairs already, but here's a pic of Demar Derozan wearing them on court.

Back
Top Bottom