The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Yea they're flying under he radar right now, due to everything else that's happening

I'm tempted to cop a pair because not alotta people will have them hopefully & they might actually turn out good

Might just pull the trigger bro
Got nothing to lose really if they don't turn out, I'm curious to see when those pairs start rolling in.

The lady I talked to said the $225 price tag had the full zoom air $20 increase already built in so that was the reason :rolleyes

I didn't get a code or difference back. And this was after she talked to her 'coach'. Not the brightest crayon in the box for sure.

View media item 1996529

I spoke with Dean if that helps.

I don't think they'll let you check out with them, your cart will probably get updated and emptied before being able to successfully check out

That's correct. I had one in my cart after they were "sold out" and tried to check out but when I clicked on place order it said it was out of stock.

Last edited:
No go on price adjustment for me either

they kept saying its error and glitch, that someone working on removing that price and shoe from the website

Last edited:
so for the ems, theres no sockliner on the midsole. is that the only diff from the elite midsoles?

I ordered my my pears yesterday morning & my ETA is June 30-ish. I anticipate it being quicker than that but it is what it is at this point. Making 10k plus ID shoes can't be easy, especially with the amount of personalization we all have & color combos.

After doing two chats and getting the same response about the website glitch and not being able to give out codes for limited releases, I decided to call and speak to someone. I was able to get a 10% code. I didn't really care about the code but more so upset that they weren't willing to offer any solution besides canceling my order even though it was an error on their end. Best chance is to talk to someone live rather than the chat.

YO!!

tumblr_inline_npufsoEB7s1sw6y7w_500.gif

I ordered my Mamba Day ID's like a half hour after tip off and some Elite ID's this morning and both say June 27. Hope they come quicker but I'm still waiting on some Zero's. Had to make a pair of black and gold Elites after missing on the FTB pair.
View media item 1996771

I didn't realize all the EM ID options would be gone...I thought just the Mamba Day print. Think they'll bring back the EM version that you can ID? 

I wonder if they will bring back the ID for the "Stats" for next year's mamba day or will this be a one off thing. 
nerd.gif

Got my pair from the China nike id and total is 1199 rmb = 185 usd with full zoom. Regret not getting a 2nd pair though as we're allowed to order two. 

Back
Top Bottom