The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

we're not getting any of that packaging. If it was included, they probably would have marketed it n bumped the price

Looks like the midsole is white? Noticed on DeMars pair he had a sock liner

Last edited:
wow from those pictures the EM looks nice and the gold colors for the stats really show up well, even the tongue text!

Nike customer service is alright with me, I may not haven gotten a promo discount code as many received, but I did get $20 off. $205 for some Kobe Mamba Day iD's :D.

Last edited:
Did you tell em that 225 being the price is bs because in the UK site the pricing options worked fine? And that even their own ad said 205? Spam the manager

wait, they're saying you can cancel an id at any time while its in the build stage? thats news to me.

Ask for Lauren

Yes! She's the one. She's so passionate in her.. keystrokes. I gotta find another issue so I can chat with her again. I can only imagine what she's doing right now..

a66e8740-5f06-0133-0bfa-0e34a4cc753d.gif

I replaced the laces in the night shift Kobe with the black galaxy laces (from Laced Up laces). I thought I'd share it.

I'm content with the KB 11 for now. Althought I wouldn't mind getting the Muse Pack on a discount.

Back
Top Bottom