The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Wow. I just saw on ebay the Kobe ID's I returned to Nike a couple months ago. Hahaha I thought they shred and recycle them.

It's not uncommon to see returned IDs on eBay. I saw a Kobe X ID that I returned pop up on eBay and I sent a message to the seller and asked if he was the original owner and he replied no quickly. Then I asked how he got ahold of the shoes since I created them and returned to Nike and then he ignored me. I know they're mine because I took a pic before I returned and I matched up the speckling on the midsole to the picture in the listing and they matched up perfectly. This leads me to believe that they are not shredded at all. My pair was unworn BTW.

Most of the returned IDs end up at a clearance store in the Orlando area where resellers grab them up and try to flip them on eBay (varying success)

I'd go with white Swoosh and outsole to offset the loud MC. The EVO idea looks cool but I'm sure it'll come out looking like a custom work as it's painted to get the design.

I'm gonna save my money for the XII. Ever since the MC IX, the option doesn't do it for me any more. Go head and feast.

Damn, didn't even think about the volt logo on the heel. That's a nice touch, I just kept it black on the back

Volt would be a nice look

anyone know if the GITD Milky White outsould comes out solid ? it looks solid in the rendering ,but i figure its gonna be a clear see through material. Any info would help. Thanks fellas

I can never make up my mind when I do these
laugh.gif
Right? I'm the same way

Sitting there swapping the swoosh color for like half an hour... 

Bite it, bros! :smokin. I was looking at university red or bright crimson on the swoosh but the volt accents it better imo

Post more pics I can't decide, so please make it more difficult :lol:

I'm leaning towards these options:

xdr, silver, volt heel
white sole, gold swoosh or silver swoosh

Back
Top Bottom