The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I haven't been following this iD thread but with the multi option I'm back. Any ideas as to how the flyknit upper will turn out in terms of material? Same as the GR's or glue plastic-like feel?

Was on the fence, but had to order one... 

An excuse to get that full-length zoom insert in my true size too lol

Pulled the trigger on a second pair, changed the logo to volt on the heel, really liked that idea, didn't mind keeping the rest of the shoe the same. 

My two pairs:

Anyone please tell me what the best choices of 3 inserts? Is it worh to go full length zoom and pay 20$ more? I have no idea how this 3 feel. I bought sneaker and just wear it never curious what type of material they use. Thanks.

Anyone please tell me what the best choices of 3 inserts? Is it worh to go full length zoom and pay 20$ more? I have no idea how this 3 feel. I bought sneaker and just wear it never curious what type of material they use. Thanks.
I would suggest going to  footlocker and trying on the em's and elites. That's two of the three. Personally I don't think the full zoom is worth it but that's just my opinion

I did, wanted to do the gold accents but since they don't let you put a gold logo on the tongue unless the heel is also gold I decided to just go with the all white.

I'm just not sure on the tongue, on the X's the tongue had a yellowish tint which I hope the XI's do not have

Back
Top Bottom