The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Hey guys what do you think about these two multicolor ID options with love y'all feedback. The first color is a play on the masterpiece Kobe IX colorway, The second is inspired by the multicolor Flyknit Racer

Masterpiece: View media item 2244967
View media item 2244968
Multicolor Racer:
View media item 2244969
View media item 2244971
If you guys could only pick one, which would it be? I'm trying to squeeze off a pair of these before Nike takes them offline.

just love these...

volt GITD > milky GITD
Yoooo, these and your white pairs are extremely clean!!! 
nthat.gif

Hey guys what do you think about these two multicolor ID options with love y'all feedback. The first color is a play on the masterpiece Kobe IX colorway, The second is inspired by the multicolor Flyknit Racer

Masterpiece: View media item 2244967
View media item 2244968
Multicolor Racer:
View media item 2244969
View media item 2244971
If you guys could only pick one, which would it be? I'm trying to squeeze off a pair of these before Nike takes them offline.
Here is a pair with the same options View media item 2245243View media item 2245244

My other six pairs came in today. They're kinda boring colorways but I'm happy with how they turned out. There is one problem with one of them but I think it was my fault. The pair with the white tongue I accidentally chose the jacquard heel but I wanted the black PRM since all my pairs have the black PRM. I wonder how it got changed since I didn't modify that part since all of them had identical black PRM heel.
My favorite is the XDR sole with black swoosh, then the white sole with black swoosh.View media item 2245246View media item 2245247View media item 2245248View media item 2245249View media item 2245250View media item 2245251View media item 2245252View media item 2245253View media item 2245256

My other six pairs came in today. They're kinda boring colorways but I'm happy with how they turned out. There is one problem with one of them but I think it was my fault. The pair with the white tongue I accidentally chose the jacquard heel but I wanted the black PRM since all my pairs have the black PRM. I wonder how it got changed since I didn't modify that part since all of them had identical black PRM heel.
My favorite is the XDR sole with black swoosh, then the white sole with black swoosh.View media item 2245246View media item 2245247View media item 2245248View media item 2245249View media item 2245250View media item 2245251View media item 2245252View media item 2245253View media item 2245256

6 pairs ? Lol..

Question for those with multiple iDs

Did you order full length zoom in all your pairs or just one??
Accidentally added full length zoom on my first pair. Decided not to on the second pair. Figured I can just swap the full length to whichever 11 I'm wearing. 

Accidentally added full length zoom on my first pair. Decided not to on the second pair. Figured I can just swap the full length to whichever 11 I'm wearing. 
Thanks!!

I lurked the thread this year.  Wasn't going to order these without some type of discount.

Just pulled the trigger on two pairs. I just said eff it and got full length zoom on both.

What's up NT family.  I've been lurking since 2003 and finally joined.  I recently got married and gifted some ids to my groomsmen and wanted to add to the thread.  They had no idea and one of the best moments of my wedding was seeing the smiles on their faces. These are my second pair of 11s.  Mine is the one with the love symbol.  My other pair are the Bruce Lee's.  Photo credit on instagram @archiprudencio and @lightwrx_la

Last edited:
What's up NT family.  I've been lurking since 2003 and finally joined.  I recently got married and gifted some ids to my groomsmen and wanted to add to the thread.  They had no idea and one of the best moments of my wedding was seeing the smiles on their faces. These are my second pair of 11s.  Mine is the one with the love symbol.  My other pair are the Bruce Lee's.  Photo credit on instagram @archiprudencio and @lightwrx_la

View media item 2246108

View media item 2246109

View media item 2246110
Welcome brother! Those are nice. Is the color theme of your wedding black and gold? I'd be all smiles too if I were given a pair like that. What does the ID message say on the tongue liner? I can't zoom in.

I have to add that that's very creative. Were you the one asking about how to get a discount code because you were thinking of giving some Kobe ID pairs to your groomsmen? I remember someone asking a few months back and can't remember if it was here or not.

Welcome brother! Those are nice. Is the color theme of your wedding black and gold? I'd be all smiles too if I were given a pair like that. What does the ID message say on the tongue liner? I can't zoom in.
Thanks.  The shoes are actually obsidian and they went with the color theme of our beach wedding.  The ID message are the initials of my groomsmen and on the left tongue it says "H and M" which are my wife and my initials and on the right tongue it has our wedding date of 11.11.16.  Two of my groomsmen are from the 6 and my best man is from Los Angeles.  

Back
Top Bottom