The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Ordered these on the last day on iD, went with the Sunset Fade option.  Kind of a Sunset Fade meets night theme...

Kobe fans on Instagram probably see this guy's posts a lot. He ordered a laker inspired and it turned out great. I gotta see an undoctered pic. So close to ordering something like this.

That yellow fly knit doesn't look painted 
eek.gif

Maybe they stopped painting them. Someone posted a while back that his white pair was all white instead of white with strands of black that people were using to make beethoven inspired KBXIs. 

That yellow fly knit doesn't look painted 
eek.gif

Maybe they stopped painting them. Someone posted a while back that his white pair was all white instead of white with strands of black that people were using to make beethoven inspired KBXIs. 
I hear you, my same thoughts as well. Ive held back on a true lakers cw because of the painted look.

That yellow fly knit doesn't look painted :wow:
I ordered a pair after he posted his. Still came out with strands of black, not sure if he just got lucky

Back
Top Bottom