The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Has anyone ordered the yellow upper recently. I saw an ID that i want to make but i dont think it will turn out this nice. Something tells me it was a fluke on how the yellow turned out. 

I made an Id after that pure white Id was posted on here but I got the regular grayish white.
It's probably a fluke but you might get lucky
Im not a lucky guy lol. I remember that though how some were coming out actual white. Although ill admit for white i like the gray in it but the yellow i wouldnt want lol. For me it would probably turn out like the bruce lee 10's i tried making.
Wow that yellow is pretty nice
Makes me wanna take a chance but i know i wont get lucky. I remember seeing one other person get a nice looking yellow pair though. I just havent seen too many

Keeping the thread alive 
laugh.gif

Crazy that they're still available though 

View media item 2336244I'm considering getting 2 of 3 of the above.
These have really nice potential if the flyknit is like the GR release. The hard and stiff MC flyknit is a downer.
Gonna sleep on it and hope it will pass tomorrow. Lol. Good thing for those Disco Codes from the J15 jig.

Last edited:
Is it just me or are they cranking out these orders crazy fast right now. Ordered 3 pairs last Wednesday and already getting the build complete status via the order update.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I don't see the EM IDs anymore. Any idea when they are going to stop IDing the XI Elites? I want to get a few more pairs before that happens.

Any thoughts on these? I'm going for a dark/bloody Kobe Bryant rip their hearts out theme.

I ended up ordering 2 pairs of the BHM iD, an all black with gold sheath and swoosh and an all white with black lace, lining, and swoosh.

I'm hoping these will be actual flyknit like All the GR releases. Will post them when they get in.

I could not resist getting them with the 25% code from the AJ15 jig.

Last edited:
I thought I was done with the Kobe XI Elite IDs but I also couldn't resist and pulled the trigger on this. I didn't make too many IDs with the gum bottom and that's how I ended up with this one. View media item 2345212

This is it! I said that after making multiple pairs of the MC IDs. Lol.

Your family photo before is ridiculous. I need to get some MC id's before they take them down.

You got enough 11s to last a lifetime. Or at least until a good model comes out since the AD is mehh

Back
Top Bottom