The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I would ball/wear the ID's and never touch the FTB's lol.
laugh.gif
 returned those dusty IDs, haven't touched the FTBs though. 

View media item 2353047
Has anyone gotten the " started making" email for the BHM option yet? I ordered these on the 2/21 and it's still processing. I know it's not due to deliver till the end or March but it's weird that I have gotten any update email at all. Just curious to see if anyone else had any notification. Thanks and much appreciated

View media item 2353047
Has anyone gotten the " started making" email for the BHM option yet? I ordered these on the 2/21 and it's still processing. I know it's not due to deliver till the end or March but it's weird that I have gotten any update email at all. Just curious to see if anyone else had any notification. Thanks and much appreciated
I haven't received any "started making" emails. However, the Nike + app is showing "in progress" so I'm assuming that means they started making it.

I haven't received any "started making" emails. However, the Nike + app is showing "in progress" so I'm assuming that means they started making it.

Ok cool, had me worried for a min. Hope it gets here earlier than end or march.

Can't wait too see how the flyknit will be.

I ordered on Feb 18. Super fast.The flynit is like the Oreos and the Parkers. Shoe looks real clean.

Thanks for the info. Did you get any emails update as they were making it? And did you get an email notification for shipment?
I ordered mine about 2 days after yours. Hope mine will be on it's way.

Thanks for the info. Did you get any emails update as they were making it? And did you get an email notification for shipment?
I ordered mine about 2 days after yours. Hope mine will be on it's way.
Yea, I got all 3 emails, they're starting-almost done-they're on the way. I ordered the BHM'S the next day and only got one email so far.

Thanks. Don't let those codes expire. Also, no one knows how long these ids will be available. I had to get one more since it's KBs last game shoe.

If you don't mind can you please post some more pics of the flyknit on the toe box? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom