The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

365a9fc4_screen-shot-2016-04-17-at-4-42-48-am.png

Has anyone returned an id because of a manufacturing flaw? Is Nike knit picky about what they consider a factory flaw? I have a pair of id 10s and the sole is separating a bit around the zoom bag. Any help would be appreciated.

that deal was a feed from IG. I put 4 jerseys and total was 130 bucks then I realized... if it's too good to be true.. it is.

Lol, that's ridiculous. 46 bids, 500 $ (time left: 4 days) for a pair you can make right now on NDC.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Kobe-X...184797?hash=item28160603dd:g:9C0AAOSwiYFXEG44
I've said this multiple times the past couple days.  Sometimes, the ones who give into hype aren't the brightest of bulbs.  Many are fools, and impulse buyers.  People earlier this weekend paying $1500 and $1400 when the same sizes were sitting out there at FClub for $1250.  

Not a lot of them, but I'm sure there were people the past couple days who purchased the FTB 11s, and it was the first Kobe sneaker they ever purchased in their lives.  Hype brings out the amateurs and the fools.

When I copped the Shark Jaws, I sold my 'Shark Jaw-Like' iDs on the bay.  There was no need to have two sneakers that looked similar.  Multiple people sent me messages asking if they were the actual HTMs.  A minute of research would have answered that for them...even if they were just beginning to get into Kobes.

Last edited:
So when you go to the Kobe 11 iD on NDC, it says "Due to unprecedented love for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe XI #MambaDay iD is sold out."  Does anyone know if that means the Stats graphic is sold out, or the whole damn model? 

Edit: Nvm, just tried to check out.  That's pretty crazy, being able to sell out every single option for an iD

Last edited:
So when you go to the Kobe 11 iD on NDC, it says "Due to unprecedented love for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe XI #MambaDay iD is sold out."  Does anyone know if that means the Stats graphic is sold out, or the whole damn model? 

Edit: Nvm, just tried to check out.  That's pretty crazy, being able to sell out every single option for an iD

One of the Nike reps I spoke to when they launched said he expects them to sell out by the weekend, guess he was right

I doubt they sold out of every single option. They had to pull them because then you'd have to make a specific iD. Every option on it would have to be made with what was left. It was just better to pull them than to have them say you have to make a yellow upper and it had to have black laces and a clear sole with black liner or whatever

No offense to those who like but what's so good about the mamba day ID? It's not even the elite version. You can almost replicate the FTB but only with the elite, just no leather tongue and back and some of the small insignias, but not the "bootleg" mamba ID one

No offense to those who like but what's so good about the mamba day ID? It's not even the elite version. You can almost replicate the FTB but only with the elite, just no leather tongue and back and some of the small insignias, but not the "bootleg" mamba ID one

For me its the print itself, it commemorates his career each detail means something. It also reminds me of the MVP 4's which are fire but I wasn't into Kobe's like that at the time, so its the closest thing I'll get to them.

I love the numbers on it personally. Think it looks better then the ftb.
But the ftb is special for a different obvious reason.

Back
Top Bottom