The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Anyone else have there black and gold laces like coming apart or is it just me?
Yea I noticed the same thing going on with the black/gold laces on the pair I got a couple weeks ago
Yep.... mine are like that too.

On another note, I just got shipping for 2 more of my pairs 
nthat.gif
 one more to go 
devil.gif

My black gold laces are like that too. Anybody ask Nike about them yet? No strands falling apart yet but it's only a matter of time

I couldn't agree with you more I never wear tall socks... I guess I just grew when iverson and pretty much everybody else were going no shows.

Ive played a lot of basketball at a lot of levels and never wore anything but no shoes... personal preference, not a rule at all. 
Well that's at least two people with no taste.

ballin in kobes - crew socks
chillin in kobes - no shows
+1. The same way for me. That's at least one NTer with good taste. I rock stance socks for both no shows and NBA crews. The NBA crews feel better than Nike Elite IMO. I bought the NBA Stance socks at the Stance Outlet Store in Livermore, CA for around the same price as Nike Elites.

I'm in the middle Sometimes I rock no shows sometimes my sock game is on point!! It all just depends on what you're rocking.

damn Grizz you ain't even got your 1 pair while I'm getting my third today lmao. You're not a valued customer? lol

have not posted in a long time because of my new job but I had to make time for this post. Highly satisfied with how my mamba days came out especially the gold/purple outsole. 

elll

Ugh those pics of the laces are disheartening.. but not surprising unfortunately :smh:

Back
Top Bottom