The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

Hopefully we here about a multi color option soon!
I hear ya.  I'm been waiting for a least a rumor.  Now that we know the 12 isn't releasing until next Jan...that leaves a lot of time.  I can't see Nike leaving $ on the table and not releasing a true Multi iD (not that Mambacolor stuff).  

Nice 
smokin.gif

Got 3 pairs coming & still & heard a peep from Nike other than my we started on your orders notification 4 weeks ago.... Smh the struggle is real

Hopefully we here about a multi color option soon!
I hear ya.  I'm been waiting for a least a rumor.  Now that we know the 12 isn't releasing until next Jan...that leaves a lot of time.  I can't see Nike leaving $ on the table and not releasing a true Multi iD (not that Mambacolor stuff).  
Well aren't they not releasing a 12 elite high? Wonder why since they usually have always done one as well as on ID. Maybe they are just pumping all their money into the 12 since the 11 isn't selling like the 10's and 9's did. 

This is what I like to see when I check my tracking. Was supposed to come Thursday smh

Incheon, KR
06/07/2016 10:56 A.M.
A mechanical failure has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible
Same exact notice on mine.  At 10:56am.  And no updates yet...  SMH.

Last edited:
Just finished chatting with RA the nike support rep... Explained how I received a pair of the Kobe XI EM ID without the full length zoom but paid the full price. Told me that they could not do a price adjustment without "Escalating the issue"... RA then told me they could offer a 10% off coupon for my troubles. After explaining that I already received a 10% promo for a similar issue, RA hooked me up with the 15% off... Just thought I would share this for anyone else who is having similar issues. If you say the right things, they will offer you higher percentages. Question is, how hard would one have to press the issue for the 20% promo... 

Just finished chatting with RA the nike support rep... Explained how I received a pair of the Kobe XI EM ID without the full length zoom but paid the full price. Told me that they could not do a price adjustment without "Escalating the issue"... RA then told me they could offer a 10% off coupon for my troubles. After explaining that I already received a 10% promo for a similar issue, RA hooked me up with the 15% off... Just thought I would share this for anyone else who is having similar issues. If you say the right things, they will offer you higher percentages. Question is, how hard would one have to press the issue for the 20% promo... 
RIP to Sergio

^ These are hella fuego! Now I'm thinking I should've done a gum sole as well, lol.

I made something almost exactly the same (black inside lining). It's still on the way due to materials running out in production. Supposed to get it by the 16th. Your post gives me a lot of hope. Looks like it'll be worth the wait! The gum bottoms look so good.

Checked my order online and it says build complete. Hope to get a shipped email soon. Wishing I did a solid black sole instead of transparent now. This will be my first pair of Kobes.

Checked my order online and it says build complete. Hope to get a shipped email soon. Wishing I did a solid black sole instead of transparent now. This will be my first pair of Kobes.

If you ordered black, you might've wished you picked translucent. You won't be disappointed, it's really nice when you can see the whole upper

Anyone know a good website to buy laces for these? The gold threading coming out of the laces I got with the EM's bothers me a little and they dont seem like they will last long...

How are you guys alerted if MC drops, I remember the IX thread and how crazy that was so don't wanna miss out.

I check NT daily but that might not be enough and now we have ID in australia it will probably be my first.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom