The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I know it's been discussed on here before, but what is the Nike return policy with iDs both worn and unworn. I've got a pair I thought I'd wear more but the longer I have em the and the more pairs I get the chance of them being in heavy rotation goes down.

I know it's been discussed on here before, but what is the Nike return policy with iDs both worn and unworn. I've got a pair I thought I'd wear more but the longer I have em the and the more pairs I get the chance of them being in heavy rotation goes down.
I believe for worn IDs, you have 30 days from the date of arrival. For unworn, 6-12 months or even longer. I know someone who returned a pair of unworn shoes 11 months after receiving them.

Does anybody know how I could get a 20 %? PM me if you have any, I need it to order for some team shoes!

havent been here in awhile because i wanted to save money and now theres a full MC option?!?! great... wallets gonna hate me again..last ID was Mamba Day

Ended up ordered these 2. For me it's almost impossible to get just one with so many great options :frown:

View media item 2207465
I really like the default option. IMO is the best option if you want the MC does all the talking. For my second I wanted to do a gum sole but ended up with the xdr sole, I hope I made the right choice.

Last edited:
Ended up ordered these 2. For me it's almost impossible to get just one with so many great options :frown:

View media item 2207465
I really like the default option. IMO is the best option if you want the MC does all the talking. For my second I wanted to do a gum sole but ended up with the xdr sole, I hope I made the right choice.

Did almost the same thing. Changed the laces to black metallic on the first pair. On the Xdr pair I went with the white swoosh (not stitched) and a silver kobe logo/stitches.

I really want to see what the reflective silver looks like. I'm so close to pulling the trigger on these. I don't know what looks better though the reflective silver or cool grey (whatever it is).

Wow I already got the finishing touches email. Iv'e never had one this quickly ever.

Does anyone here know how the traction is for the XDR outsole on a Kobe 11 when played indoors? Does it perform like the solid outsole or is it more like the translucent?

Last edited:
^Good news it you should be able to see some pairs before you pull the trigger

I'm sitting on build complete now as well. Super quick with these. Hopefully the QC is good and everything isn't horribly slapped together

I really really really hope these turn out good. We should be seeing pics start rolling in soon..

Back
Top Bottom