The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

If I do there's nobody to blame but myself. These have been up forever. I still regret not pulling the trigger on the MC 9

Broke down and copped the space jams over these. 11s are my weakness. Hoping they keep MCs up so I don't miss out.
​Cant fault you for that. Space Jam's are some of the few jordans that I will go after. I'm basically a straight Kobe collector but I love the 11's.

J's I own

72-10's

Bred 11 Low

Space Jam

Flu Game

Black Metallic 5 - only because of employee store price

C bass, I like both of them. If you planned on sending 1 back you've got a serious problem on your hands. The weave on the white bottoms seem to stand out but I'd go with the grey bottoms since I like to wear mine.

I've made the order on 4th december, got them today. 8 days total, pretty quick !

Happy with the pairs, except white laces which are surprisingly very cheap. Anybody has noticed the change of laces ?

View media item 2259392
I noticed the white laces as well. They're cheaply made compared to the ones they issued last month. They actually feel cheaper than the $1 laces from the dollar store. I don't know if they ran out of supplies or they're trying to cut costs to increase profit. Either way, it's not good for us consumers.

I don't know why the swoosh has to dominate the side of the shoe. Wish we could choose the size of it when IDing a pair.

That's it, it's over for the MC IDs. I was gonna create another MC ID and it wouldn't let me add to cart or add to bag on both NDC and Nike +. Can anyone else confirm or am I the only one that's having problems with adding to cart or bag?

That's it, it's over for the MC IDs. I was gonna create another MC ID and it wouldn't let me add to cart or add to bag on both NDC and Nike +. Can anyone else confirm or am I the only one that's having problems with adding to cart or bag?
I just went through and added a pair to my cart. Using Google Chrome if that makes a difference. 

Phew, scared me there.  Still haven't bought my pair of fruity pebbles.  This holiday season has been pretty rough on the wallet but please Nike....keep em on there just a little longer!

Just tried and was able to cart

Edit: My bad, more recent posts didn't upload.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom