The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

One of my favorite MC ID pairs!
The weave is much more vibrant when exposed to natural light or outdoors vs indoor lighting.
definitely clean.. 
nthat.gif

Just received the "Defaults" :lol: :tongue:
View media item 2263680
Kobe XI iD - MC
by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

It's been my dream cw on a RUNNING shoe. These were the next best thing... I LOVE how the colorblocking is and how they look, but these things feel so rigid just for walking around. I intended to wear these casually. However, for somebody who wears running shoes all the time, I'm doubtful that I could compromise comfort for aesthetics... :frown:

Last edited:
Well I wouldn't have got the full length zoom if the multicolors hadn't come out. I figured why not jus order it with the full length and I can swap it out and use it in one of my GRs. I do have the KD9 as well and I can say the zoom in those definitely feels more bouncy but it also takes away from the court feel and responsiveness. With the Kobe's I feel like I'm way quicker on my toes and when you add full length zoom it's kinda like the best of both worlds. Plus it depends on your foot shape, the Kobe's fit my feet perfectly whereas the KD9's are just a bit long.

Think im happy with these.  I dunno anymore. Give up.

11's feel a little flat to me compared to some of my other MC...

Last edited:
Last edited:
Did anyone recently order a white upper kobe? Is it actually white now?
Someone posted a pic with the 'blend' again.  Guess it's hit or miss.  Nike's iD quality control seems to be a mess near there the holidays.  I recently got a pair of MCs that had 'cheapo' non-Kobe 11 laces.  Someone else on this thread mentioned it.  I hate to return a pair over laces, but I'm actually considering it.  It's a $245 shoe.  They shouldn't skimp, and should be on top of what they ship out. 

Back
Top Bottom