The Official Lamelo Ball Signature Thread

The Reigning NBA Rookie of the Year’s first signature shoe with Puma, the “MB1”, is coming soon.

I feel like if there’s any player that can bring relevance to a brand it’s Lamelo.

Last edited:
Ok, why does he have 7 fingers in the Nick DePaula tweet pic? Am I missing something?

F5E4E171-4E90-44F3-A9D4-EBA60ADEFB1A.jpeg

Is the whole "not from here" something that Melo has been representing for a while, or is this a Puma specific angle they are going for? I'm not into it, but whatever. If the shoes are good on court that's all that matters. This first color way isn't it for me, but I'm sure we will be getting some more subtle CWs in the future.

Good for Melo though.

Is the whole "not from here" something that Melo has been representing for a while, or is this a Puma specific angle they are going for? I'm not into it, but whatever. If the shoes are good on court that's all that matters. This first color way isn't it for me, but I'm sure we will be getting some more subtle CWs in the future.

Good for Melo though.
It’s a generation thing. My son always says “ I’m built different” after any workout or top play that he does wether it’s football or basketball

I like em a lot. Will be copping especially for that price. Hopefully they will be widely available

I hear nothing but great things about nitro foam. For me the only thing that was missing from the puma hoop shoes was cushion. These will be a day one cop for me

1 of 1 but he's number 2 🤔 not srs but l don't like the shoe. They give me an Affliction vibe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom