The Official Lamelo Ball Signature Thread

I wish the r&m were two different shoes, not a split cw. I’d probably cop both. But I don’t see my old *** rocking two different Cw on the courts 🤣

I wish the r&m were two different shoes, not a split cw. I’d probably cop both. But I don’t see my old *** rocking two different Cw on the courts 🤣
Lolll I feel you brother, I ended up coppin my sons a pair of these Buzz City.

I actually like the gray/red pair. Guessing it will be the least popular though lol def coppin a pair on the 18th

My son got a pair of the red signed when LaMelo slid thru to play the Nuggets few weeks ago
C747CBFF-7420-467B-BA73-124F70BC09CB.jpeg

Lolll I feel you brother, I ended up coppin my sons a pair of these Buzz City.

I actually like the gray/red pair. Guessing it will be the least popular though lol def coppin a pair on the 18th

My son got a pair of the red signed when LaMelo slid thru to play the Nuggets few weeks ago
C747CBFF-7420-467B-BA73-124F70BC09CB.jpeg
That’s dope! Melo seems down to earth and approachable, can’t hate that. Now you gotta find another reds for your son, gotta put that in a box I think he’s gonna be something special for the next 10-15 years.

That’s dope! Melo seems down to earth and approachable, can’t hate that. Now you gotta find another reds for your son, gotta put that in a box I think he’s gonna be something special for the next 10-15 years.

You already know my bro!
92249409-BED0-4312-BF18-1856AFB91E08.jpeg

Iced the signed pair and got him a pair to rock (my original intention)

I completely agree re: LaMelo. The kids trajectory is sky’s-the-limit

Good thing I copped this morning cause it’s sold out atm

I never saw an online restock last time, after the red sold out either.

Granted I didn’t check every single day, but I checked quite a bit. For a few days the big kids ($90) sizes were sold out too but eventually foot action/footlocker/etc re-upped

I had heard of one confirmed store here locally that got red pairs.

Not sure if they’re planning to push more pairs out of the black/teal? The demand for the red was crazy and I see the blue/teal as a more mainstream color way

WE OUT HERE

you in la too? i am and i see they ship out of torrance

might gotta start messing w puma more often. they on they ish

Nah bro Im in Denver

Looks like they’re shipping from different locations maybe depending on where you reside? Mine shipped from KS
429E33B6-32E1-44BA-9B93-95CFFFD1B891.png

initial try on... oh my gawd these feel amazing

got a couple league games this afternoon so will get some court time in them

but as of now... im sold. will def buy more pairs

I was gonna wait for the grey/red pair but saw my size pop up on east bay in the black/teal and said F it

Still gonna grab the grey/red too.

That’s interesting 🤔…rarely see $5 off a new cw on a heavily anticipated shoe. Maybe there’s a surplus of them that they don’t think will move 🤷🏻‍♂️. Or that’s the strategy, $5 off on a pair of shoes that sold out in the previous cw, so that people will feel fomo plus a deal and and buy them off of that. Who knows but it’s working 🤣 because y’all got me tempted

You gotta be kidding me, usps shows my mb01’s getting delivered at my mailbox at 1:19pm today but NOTHING in the box.. Nothing at my door step..

I live in a neighborhood where the mailboxes aren’t at each house but at a shared location. They have bigger boxes for stuff that don’t fit and will leave you a key but.. nothing.

Somebody came up. Now I gotta try to snap up another pair before they sell outta my size just in case this pair ends up not turning up (which I’m not expecting them to)

Back
Top Bottom