The Official Lamelo Ball Signature Thread

Well they weren’t comfortable to me and I just went back and watched a weartester video. Said they improved on comfort compared to the first pair. May try for tomorrow’s pair.

Well they weren’t comfortable to me and I just went back and watched a weartester video. Said they improved on comfort compared to the first pair. May try for tomorrow’s pair.

I think the 2’s comfort is better designed for basketball, but the step-in comfort is better on the 1’s.

But try them out and let us know.

They went too dirty looking for the 3s so far with these colorways, at least for my tastes. Back to the 2s, been playing in them and I agree they're cheapie. I have a few pairs of 1s and I still like the 2s better, but the 2s are definitely cheaper. The toebox material is plasticy and if you lace up tight for a good fit it warps and bends and you can feel it. There's always something. Probably going to use them a few more times and then they'll go the way of the PG6. Those were good for about 3 weeks and then useless.

IMG_3153.jpeg

PE from Melo IG story
these the onesssssssssssss

Wanna pick up a pair of the Rick and Mortys 1s soon, forgot about the sizing since I sold my other pairs, are they wide foot friendly?

Wanna pick up a pair of the Rick and Mortys 1s soon, forgot about the sizing since I sold my other pairs, are they wide foot friendly?

You might want to half up. If that’s something you usually do my advice would be to do so unless you think you’ll rarely wear them then you could prob TTS.

You def can not half down

If it worked for me I'd be loving that they have made very little substantive changes with the shoe. The 1 was so heralded I get it. But for me the 1s play just so so. They're like a big glob of molded clay for me. The 3s look crazy stylistically but you can see underneath it's the same old shoe.

I just can't get over the Red Bull/Mountain Dew/Monster Energy Drink vibe. Puma might as well do some official collabs with them and Pepsi for some colorways of this shoe

Back
Top Bottom