THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

It doesn't flow whatsoever. Only thing I like is the carbon fiber and flywire panels. I just might get the all black ones and call it a year.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Those USA are horrible..

IMO for them to make a hot colorway for this shoe, the Shoe has to me mostly ONE based colorway..

Nike / JASON petrie STOP GIVING us WHITE BASED SHOES...

Hit it right on the head.

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

P_329_2_LBJ8-USA-2i.jpg

No. The swoosh is still way too big for this shoe, and with this color it makes it seem as if LeBron is about to suit up with Ringling Brothers, instead of the Heat. The swoosh on the 3 is perfect, subtle, then allowing the shoe to have its own personality.  
wasnt really feeling the all blacks or the wht/red/blks....BUT this shoe is toooo nice...reminds me of one of my all-time favorites...definitely copping - i actually went to MS last night but all they had was a sz10; and i woulda copped a 11/11.5

pics%21%20298.jpg

Im really diggin the all black ones...until I saw those I was gonna pass. Will definitely be coppin those. Im waiting to see the low tops...from the teaser pics at the Lebron camp in SoCal I think those are gonna be
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

And oh yeah, I'm feeling the view of these Black Outs, reminds me of some Foams. Anybody else see that? Purely just a passing comment really...
nike-am-lebron-viii-blk-ms-03.jpg

lacing system and design reminds me of the foamposite one's similar style n design....imo

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by gottig10

Originally Posted by never wear them

The IVs is "That Shoe" from his line so far imo

(Blue0230
nerd.gif
 I'll nvr let these go <3)
3440120860_829f0ea261.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Im on them

one of the ugliest shoes i have ever seen imo, not the colorway just the overall design and appearance of the shoe. probaly cool for someones collection but i dont think alot of heads would even dare wear those in public. the lebron vii is what got me interested in the lebron sig shoes but the only other lebron sig i would even think about copping would be the lebron II. the lebron viii is looking pretty weak, cant believe thats the best they could do after how good the vii looks.

ARE U CRAZY!!!!! those are one of the Hottest Lebrons EVER!

We need to see a Red Carpet Color...That thing will be mean white tumbled leather....Black Fiber with Red outline...Red laces...Teal trim..OMG.

they seem hot, if they hit the right colorway they will be. so far just comparing pics, the vii seems a little classier and nicer.

They're selling kid versions of the blk/wht/red colorway in the BX. I saw them in the window. No PMs please. I'm not blowing up the spot until I know what sizes they have and if they even had mens sizes.

Back
Top Bottom