The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only way to really find out at this point is finish and see for yourself but I think sz 7 is only thing left for sure.

hopefully your chemistry is high enough that you can just start fouling. i copped a sz 7 at like 11pm EST and it was the only sz left hopefully you get a pair bruh

My guess is that Nike put that 05/05/14 delivery date as a safety net or something so people don't freak out when its not shipped out mid-march like originally expected. who knows though, nike is always a tad shady

that sucks. i was just on nike.com/2k14 and it let me put a code in so that last pair sold out like 20-30 min ago

people are gonna wake up to some bad news today.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Lemme get two hours of sleep"

Wakes up checks NT 

tired.gif
 "They sold out though"..

sold my code for $150 once I realized I didn't have enough cash to cop. Pride wouldn't let me borrow cash. Gotta be more careful with my money. Bought like 5 kicks and games. Didn't manage my money at all. Helped a nter tho

sold my code for $150 once I realized I didn't have enough cash to cop. Pride wouldn't let me borrow cash. Gotta be more careful with my money. Bought like 5 kicks and games. Didn't manage my money at all. Helped a nter tho

"Helped" a NTer??? I'm sorry but since when has selling a code for $150 helping anyone. Help would have been giving it to them. You just simply sold your code (which there is nothing wrong with that), but definitely that's not help. If that's the case, eBay and local FB groups are doing a lot of helping too.

"Helped" a NTer??? I'm sorry but since when has selling a code for $150 helping anyone. Help would have been giving it to them. You just simply sold your code (which there is nothing wrong with that), but definitely that's not help. If that's the case, eBay and local FB groups are doing a lot of helping too.

I mean, you can argue semantics but $150 was way below the asking price for most people. it "helped" him get the code for cheaper than what he was seeing around.

Maybe we can finally see the kicks now.

Gonna be a lot of salty people today. Haha can't say I'm not hype though. My size 10s on lock. One of 2014 people. :smile:

I am in different. I hope 2k never shows pics of the shoe and the first time we see it is after we unbox it. Everybody gets it on the same day. Would be a true surprise and fulfill the gaming nerd in me like a mario mystery box.

For $150 it sounds like he did help out another NT'er.  That is wayyyyy less than he could of sold it for and you gotta realize how much time was put into getting this.  I see no problem in selling it for $150 sounds like that other guy was probably extremely happy to get it for that cheap

For $150 it sounds like he did help out another NT'er.  That is wayyyyy less than he could of sold it for and you gotta realize how much time was put into getting this.  I see no problem in selling it for $150 sounds like that other guy was probably extremely happy to get it for that cheap
This.... There's a considerable amount of time put into getting a code ... Break $150 down into hourly wage and see what that comes too... I think 150 is more than fair and definitely helping someone .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom