The Official Lloyd Banks Thread **Halloween Havoc 3 Out Now**

mean.gif

He was supposed to drop 2 tapes this year
Homie was supposed to do a lot of things 
mean.gif

So glad banks is back, song is a breath of fresh air from what I've been bumping lately. I hope he plans on dropping the mixtape by December.

song is pretty boring for my taste, it's even more dissapointing we had to wait for this for a long time. :smh:

Mo Money in The Bank 4 will always be appreciated. It's a shame he just got lazy over the years. Why did he fall out with fif? 
nerd.gif

Mo Money in The Bank 4 will always be appreciated. It's a shame he just got lazy over the years. Why did he fall out with fif? :nerd:  

50 got annoyed with banks and yayos work ethic.. Or lack off...

He felt like he had to do everything for them.. When he set them up nice to be able to take care of it themselves..

DJ DRAMAVerified account‏@DJDRAMA
Jus spoke wit Banks! The wait is over! Stay tuned! F.N.O. @datpiff

it better drop soon, these rappers killing off their careers by delaying music

Hes gotten better and more consistent since he switched the flow up, V5 and V6 are his most complete works to date, but when it comes to the truly timeless stuff its basically all circa 2003 freestyles and whatnot.

Hes gotten better and more consistent since he switched the flow up, V5 and V6 are his most complete works to date, but when it comes to the truly timeless stuff its basically all circa 2003 freestyles and whatnot.
I agree, his classic stuff is from the early 2000 era but he's a more complete rapper now; it blows my mind how strong some of his songs are now. No doubt in my mind he has it in him now more than ever to put out a truly classic piece of work. 

Back
Top Bottom