The Official Lloyd Banks Thread **Halloween Havoc 3 Out Now**

seriously, this better be worth the wait or else i'm gonna be dissapointed.

Stream & Download @: 

Tracklisting:

01 The Natural
02 Failure’s No Option
03 Pain In Variety
04 You Wish
05 Reminder
06 Paint the Sky f. Vado
07 The Plague
08 Lead the Blind
09 Daily Betrayal
10 Cover Me f. Styles P
11 Keep Up
12 Tour Stories
13 My Flight
14 Drop a Diamond f. Raekwon
15 House Pride
16 No Surrender f. Mr. Probz

wow this is pretty dope, i see he's changed up his flows and beat selection. he sounds rejuvenated as ever :pimp:

he's got a hybrid flow of his old flow monotone sound, and that newer flow he's been using...

da beats are real slow......to da point of being boring, he's still sharp lyrically, but damn...i wish there was more boy wonder, and less depressed banks..

Pretty smooth tape. Would have to give it another listen to see whatever "new flow" he's using (though I did notice his Juicy J/Memphis flow on track 6, 7, or 8). Banks is very lyrically on point on here, though I can see how people may be put off by some of the beats (I think they're good though and fit the overall theme).

Also, Doe Pesci came through on his beats. Wasn't expecting that since he gave 50 Cent a handful if bricks. And is that Ty Nitty track the same Ty Nitty from Infamous Mobb?

Pretty smooth tape. Would have to give it another listen to see whatever "new flow" he's using (though I did notice his Juicy J/Memphis flow on track 6, 7, or 8). Banks is very lyrically on point on here, though I can see how people may be put off by some of the beats (I think they're good though and fit the overall theme).

Also, Doe Pesci came through on his beats. Wasn't expecting that since he gave 50 Cent a handful if bricks. And is that Ty Nitty track the same Ty Nitty from Infamous Mobb?

that Ty Nitty track is pretty hard

Listened yesterday

It was solid, but nothing blew me away

I'm lukewarm on Banks anyway...something has always been missing

dude is coming to the club/restaurant i work at.... I'm in Boston that night for Survivor Series.... Don't even care....

why i'm hearing he isn't under G-Unit anymore? one thing i noticed, the logo isn't anywhere near the mixtape :nerd:

I agree, his classic stuff is from the early 2000 era but he's a more complete rapper now; it blows my mind how strong some of his songs are now. No doubt in my mind he has it in him now more than ever to put out a truly classic piece of work. 
thats when he was more hungry now its whatever with banks now a days

he still provides what is needed with a new style

Banks has one classic, and thats The Hunger For More album. Rotten Apple was pretty terrible IMO. HFM 2 was good but it was somewhat lacking. he needs to release an album immediately, his discography is pretty weak aside from his mixtape catalog.

Banks has one classic, and thats The Hunger For More album. Rotten Apple was pretty terrible IMO. HFM 2 was good but it was somewhat lacking. he needs to release an album immediately, his discography is pretty weak aside from his mixtape catalog.
relax ya limbs scrap

Back
Top Bottom