THE OFFICIAL NATE ROBINSON ""KRYPTONATE"" FOAMPOSITE LITE THREAD

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Originally Posted by bundy9

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

^ Those Foam Lites are amazing, but nothings gonna help him from getting slayed by Bron next year..

Yeah, 'Bron finally wised up and realized the possible MARKETABILITY the dunk contest can give him and his brand after "witnessing" Nate's performance and the possible push Nike will probably give him in the near future (LONG OVERDUE IMO!).

thats what i've been sayin so long....why dont those guy's see it as a real boost to their marketability...i know its about comin in and doin somethin spectacular as well and maybe they think its a bit difficult to come up with dunks now but and its all about winning...but if the nba were to have one more big year of all the crazy dunkers in the ratings of nba all star staurday night will be thru da ROOF!....kobe, lebron, vince, nate...uh hmmmm

There will never be a REAL dunk contest until the following compete against each other:

• Lebron
  • Kobe
  • Vince
  • Dwight
  • Nate
  • Iguodala
  • Josh Smith
Forgot Jason Richardson and Desmond Mason.

Also, to me Nate's dunks were worthy of the win, but the first time he won to me was just because of his height, he actually almost made it up and overDwight, he needed a little help, but it's understandable.

Also, if Lebron is in for next year the others got to watch out, I mean Lebron put in a dunk a step inside the Free Throw Line in a game, to me he could reallydo some crazy stuff. And if they could put all of those guys in it would be crazy, but also Vince wouldn't even be that great now because of his injuriesand age he just doesn't have the same lift.

354849419.jpg

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

^ Those Foam Lites are amazing, but nothings gonna help him from getting slayed by Bron next year..
Bron is a one trick pony when it comes to dunking. Dude has mad power but its always the same, off one with one.

I dont think I've ever seen a sick in game dunk from Bron (360, reverse, etc.) I dont think he can contort his body in the air and just isnt creative enough. Anyone with vids that could change my mind?
Wait so Lebron dunking from the free throw line during the Bucks game wasn't sick enough? Anyways Nike needs to sell those KryptoNate'swith the quickness

I remember seeing lebron going between the legs on fast break on one of his televised HS games. And was from pretty far out...

""KRYPTONATE""

Since I wrote them, they may be coming out in the stores and hopefully everybody can get a pair"-Nate Robinson

Make it happen Nike

Originally Posted by SOLE TROOPER

smh at Dwight getting voluntarily teabagged
laugh.gif

*fixed
roll.gif

Something tells me Nike is too stupid to capitalize on the instant hype created around this shoe. Oh well.

If on the off-chance these do release at HOH, they will certainly be the biggest HOH release this year (and perhaps the biggest to date).

I am in no way shape or form considered a "shoehead" but I HAD to come into the Nike forum for the first time in like 11 months to find out aboutthese shoes. They are just too dope
pimp.gif

also excuse my n00bness in the art of "shoehead lingo" but what is "HOH" mean?

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

I am in no way shape or form considered a "shoehead" but I HAD to come into the Nike forum for the first time in like 11 months to find out about these shoes. They are just too dope
pimp.gif

also excuse my n00bness in the art of "shoehead lingo" but what is "HOH" mean?

-The Juice

Footlocker House of Hoops stores.

Back
Top Bottom