THE OFFICIAL NATE ROBINSON ""KRYPTONATE"" FOAMPOSITE LITE THREAD

NO gettin around it, N Robinson single handedly made the foam lites relevant. ( i know 1 dude said he was on'em) but....yea, i need'em now.

I bet they release and maybe throw in a translucent sole, still green just clear and I will need an HOH hookup to get my hands on these

Originally Posted by BP the owner

man these are over-hyped...

no kidding.. with these sorts of foam shoes, make the shell or foam the focal point and you have a winner. remember this from awhile back:

shiney solids in literally ANY color and you have instant classics. In theory it is so simple. Not just with some foamposite lites but the foam's as well.Common sense says one thing... and execution wise, they just steer away from that.. HOH release? these could be in every footfootlocker as the shoes from theNBA dunk contest, and everyone would want them.. SELL THE SHOES TO THE MASSES.

2569spc.jpg

o91xly.jpg

s1qaad.jpg

b6x07t.jpg

threw this together quickly off an old photoshop file i had handy. excuse the BP watermark:

6ec25dc4a96ebceec4dbbbd1e9deaf8afe6f19b.jpg

- i tried with a green sole but I just had to stick with the icey sole with a hint of blue.... modest PS attempt at 4am

Originally Posted by dcortes23

if these drop they're going to be the hottest shoes and equivalent to the eggplants!!

yup, no doubt about that.....these are definitely up there with the eggplants now....really did make a nice shoe, which was just a lesser imitator great!

Nike should just make these GR especially since St. Patricks day is next month.... they may just outsell the Kobe's and Lebron's. And Reebok needs torelease the green Robinson jersey too, you know Knick fans are fiending for those right now.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Nike should just make these GR especially since St. Patricks day is next month.... they may just outsell the Kobe's and Lebron's. And Reebok needs to release the green Robinson jersey too, you know Knick fans are fiending for those right now.

That jersey released 3 years ago. Knick fans that wanted it have it already.

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Nike should just make these GR especially since St. Patricks day is next month.... they may just outsell the Kobe's and Lebron's. And Reebok needs to release the green Robinson jersey too, you know Knick fans are fiending for those right now.

That jersey released 3 years ago. Knick fans that wanted it have it already.

oh yeah, I thought it looked familiar. Well then release his arm band and the krytonate shirt then
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nate didn't just outdo Dwight... Nike REALLY outdid Adidas. All Star is FOR the shoe Industry to outdo one another and Adidas spends all that money for therights to the NBA and Nike gets over on them and probably makes more end in the end anyway.

Not having NFL and NBA rights probably was the smartest thing Nike has done. THey still make their money and everyone knows there is no money in sellingjerseys.

But I couldn't rock these joints, but they could keep it a HoH release and I wouldnt think twice. Dwight could have worn his Away Uni to pull the Supermancolors off better too.

I think Nike should've taken over the NBA just for the hell of it. Back then, when the NBA made the Nike sponsored NBA teams' uniforms out of Dri-Fit,the quality was nice, and the comfort level was insane.

As for the Kryptonite Foam Lites, sales will pick up now, and if they release those Nate PE's, it would be chaos here in NYC.

All those other years those players actually did things exciting....you guys can't be serious and say these dunks made u jump out your seat???

You are lying to your self

And last time I think checked Brent Barry was the closest to ever dunk from the free throw line

From Da South06--im 6'1 ...and I'm nice in basketball..but no where near NBA level lol

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

All those other years those players actually did things exciting....you guys can't be serious and say these dunks made u jump out your seat???

You are lying to your self

And last time I think checked Brent Barry was the closest to ever dunk from the free throw line

From Da South06--im 6'1 ...and I'm nice in basketball..but no where near NBA level lol
Im with you... They always say Dr. J jumped from the Foul Line but he was a Foot inside the line too. But they say everyone else is a footinside. Dwight was trying to Dunk it with TWO hands from there. THATS crazy...but not spectacular.

omg these were something to behold for true. i could not believe it when he left n came back out in these . it blew me off my couch

Back
Top Bottom