The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe was ice cold, LeBron tries too hard to be liked, he turned heel in MIA for a bit tho, and also around gm 5 this year :lol:

Love this wreckless accusation. So hes the only one doin them? Or the only one getting the benefit of superhuman durability?

Its a joke. A testament to how ridiculous supernatural he is to do what he does at his size is what I'm saying.

HUman beings at that size just shouldn't do what he does on the court. Watching him on TV is one things, but in person? That's when you get the true grasp on what he's doing out there.

you guys are forgetting about olympics ball you gym rats. we got plenty games before the adam silver and federation returns

Last edited:
Amen. Rings are overrated. 3 rings is 3 rings. You dont need 5 to be considered at the level, or beyond, someone who has 5 rings. Thats ridiculous to me.
im starting to agree with this opinion more and more. just like stats dont say everything , rings dont say everything either. a lot of different things go into judging players. 

I don't see how people never grasped this in the first place, cause there's plenty of great players with no rings. Unless people really though Derek Fisher and Robert Horry were better players than Ewing, Malone, Stockton, Barkley, etc.

I don't see how people never grasped this in the first place, cause there's plenty of great players with no rings. Unless people really though Derek Fisher and Robert Horry were better players than Ewing, Malone, Stockton, Barkley, etc.

Well the players being compared should be around the same level (obviously)

It's a variable, no denying it. You decide the weight to give it

when a guy like Kobe gets 15 rebounds though, its more of a fluke thing. Just in the right place at the right now. When Lebron gets 10+, its just another night at the office.

So i dont overlook a bad game by him just because he grabbed 15 rebounds.
bad shooting game is not necesarily a bad game if u can help your team win in other ways.  thats what seperates the kobes of the world from the stephs/klay as we all just witnessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom