The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if the refs give the Cavs ALL the calls tonight but the Warriors still end up winning in a close game

:lol: demoralizing if you're the Cavs

Your a lebron ********r and it's clear by what you said. 40? He won't get that. Warriors win by 5+ led by a confident bench and Klay and curry coming back BITH getting 18+

I got dubs winning tonight but lebron getting 40 isn't out of the question at all. Did you see the finals last year?

He hasnt had 40 pts since the finals last year. Season high was like 37. All his points would have to come in the paint since he shoots like ****. Thats not gonna happen. His body and energy levels arent what they were. He will burn out if that is thr strategy.

Sorry nolan bro. Cavs not winning tonight. Their role players still arent going to show up. Kyrie still gonna be food on defense. Love gonna be average again. Livingston didnt shrink. Curry and klay will more than likely find their shots; all those wide open shots they missed

Imagine if the refs give the Cavs ALL the calls tonight but the Warriors still end up winning in a close game

:lol: demoralizing if you're the Cavs

thats kind of what happened in game 1

they shot ten more free throws than the warriors even though the warriors dominated the paint

cavs didnt go away. they came back like three times from huge leads even taking the lead in the third by 1 point

I kinda feel like the refs reffed a fair game last game. There was a lot of instances I felt that Lebron would've normally got calls but they let them play.

For example, when Iguodala swiped at the ball...even though it was clean, I can easily see a ref calling that.

Crazy how Cavs still shot ten more free throws though.

Last edited:
                                                                                                                      Clueless dancing chicken heads!                                

Wait for it.......                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Last edited:
@dmxfury  tell me ya'll really aint ban dude that quick.

Could of just deleted his post or hand him a warning
mean.gif

Anyway, I'm seeing entirely too much ref talk.

Teams can win and lose games not refs for cryin out loud.

I forgot who but someone said sage looks like she's wearing someone else's skin :lol: :x I couldn't rock with her after that...not that I ever did

**** how you think you look
laugh.gif
 them gif implying something serious just wondering what I missed? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom