The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerry West

" anyone who criticizes lebrons finals losses are ridiculous"
Says Jerry West
laugh.gif

Those regular season games mean nothing.

The only real advantage the Heat woulda had was Wade against JR. And Wade is known to have games when he looks old and slow. Bosh at his best still has moments when he disappears. Kyrie and Lebron woulda did whatever they wanted. It's unfortunate that Miami wasn't healthy. Woulda been better than watching Cleveland play bum *** Toronto but they wasn't beating Cleveland.
toronto got 2 out of the cavs with lowry and derozan leading the charge. you said wade has games when he looks old as if lebron doesnt defer to kyrie often. for you to say bosh has moments when he disappears, but his matchup is kevin love....enough said. and u say kyrie and lebron would do what they want, forgetting that its not biyombo down low against miami, its whiteside. even kyrie with his incredible finishes wont be waltzing into the paint with whiteside anchored down low. especially with bosh off the other block for help defense.

if miami and cleveland both at 100% had to play each other, cleveland has to win from shooting. bosh and whiteside down low is clogging up the paint too much. so u need to depend on shooting from jr, kyrie, lebron and frye to win the game. good luck.

Hello people I am new here! I'm young and didn't watch basket ball until 2009 evidently when curry was drafted. Been a warriors fan ever since. Glad I stuck with them and fought off the lakers urge but now my team is in the position to win it all back to back and finish off this historic run.

To those hating on curry's toughness. You don't watch warriors games

Welcome to NT

Imho Curry has only been "tough" as of late, I remember there was a period where every said he wouldn't be here because of his glass ankles.

Scott Foster must be on to all that holding and grabbing they do on those illegal screens.
Draymond Green be puttin dudes in MMA arm bars and the refs magically never see it
mean.gif
stop. all teams set moving screens. the nba needs to tighten up on it in general. but dont call out the warriors specifically cuz lebron has been getting away with travels and offensive fouls all post season (all his career but just to stay on topic...) not to mention how lopsided the calls was in favor of cleveland last game. kyrie by himself shot more free throws than the entire warriors team.

i wish refs would just call it as they see it. theyre too lenient with violations, and too choosy with fouls.

I thought this thread was about the Finals..... NBA Finals????

I'm sure there's a EYE CANDY thread on NT for you Lonely People 
laugh.gif
  #TEAMGLUESTAINS

Last edited:
                                                                              View media item 2057130
                                                                              View media item 2057132
                                                     View media item 2057134View media item 2057136
                                                                                                                      Clueless dancing chicken heads!                                
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      View media item 2057143

Wait for it.......                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       View media item 2057144                                                                                                                                                                        View media item 2057153

You spent a lot of effort making this. Bored or something?

Warriors by 8. HB gonna earn that contract money tonight every time Kyrie guards him. HB finna get as many easy looks at the rim as Lebron has; gonna drop the quietest 18 and 7 ever seen in a finals game and then gets to take Ros home afterwards.

Scott Foster gonna T-up and toss out Draymond in the 3rd quarter of a close game. Dray suspended for game 3. Call me Flaring Nostrildamus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom