The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

He has shrunk this finals so far. Be serious;
lol what the hell would you say lebron is doing.  This guy has been terrible on offense and defense.  Draymond out here looking like another splash brother cause Lebron overplaying on the drive.  Not to mention the terrible shots he is taking.

This **** is terrible. Wish there was a law and order marathon on right about now.

Ryan Coogler is from the BAY?

He better be, I like him. 
I'll never watch another film of his if he's Band Wagon
Bruh he's Okakland through and through. He ain't snoop dogg
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

My man

Ty Lue just enjoying the atmosphere.
Basically saying, LeBron since you wanna be the coach I'm just gone sit over here and watch the massacre :smh:

lol what the hell would you say lebron is doing.  This guy has been terrible on offense and defense.  Draymond out here looking like another splash brother cause Lebron overplaying on the drive.  Not to mention the terrible shots he is taking.
Lebron has played better than Curry this finals sir.

His ball movement and shooting % are horrible, but he has 14 with 6 boards, 8 dimes, and 4 steals.

If he really were the worst player on the Cavs... meaning EVERY OTHER CAVALIER has a better statline than THAT... the Cavs would be curbstomping the Warriors.

If the worst Cavalier out there has 14/6/8/4... 
sick.gif

Yeah nunbers look good but it's the mental aspect of his game that is doo doo tonight.
Standing with the rock and eating up the shot clock.
Not gettin JR Smith quality touches.
Standing around on defense watching a 3pt shooting team shoot wide open 3 pointers.
Constantly losing the ball on off balance drives to the basket.
I think it's tough to criticize someone's mental aspect (although I've definitely been guilty of doing it a time or two 
laugh.gif
 Just saying it's a tough judgment to make is all).

Everything else you said is spot on, though. He doesn't seem to give a crap anymore about setting teammates up proper.

And defensively, he is all the way buns unless it's a chasedown block (which basically never happen anymore) or a deflection in the post that someone else can hopefully scoop up and start the break.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom