The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamekilla still thinks Love>Green?

Green is ugly so he's used to working hard for everything

I'm sorry Lamekilla, but there's still time to admit you were dead wrong. About juts about everything

I don't know what to say right now. I though Lue was gonna make adjustments but he got this team out here lost. Lebron is about to lose his 3rd straight NBA finals :smh: He made this damn bed

HORSEFACE KILLA :pimp:

Only way Bron gets another ring is if he joins KD in Los Angeles, gotta get the Dubs before they get to the Finals. 

Lamekilla still thinks Love>Green?
Green is ugly so he's used to working hard for everything
I'm sorry Lamekilla, but there's still time to admit you were dead wrong. About juts about everything
I don't know what to say right now. I though Lue was gonna make adjustments but he got this team out here lost. Lebron is about to lose his 3rd straight NBA finals
mean.gif
He made this damn bed
stick to making ballsy predictions in Marvel thread cuz basketball doesn't seem like ur thing man

Love>Green

cmon son

Shoulda just gave GS the trophy when they beat OKC. This **** has been horrendous to watch.

Bron should send Kyrie to the back with Love. Like after the game Bron should walk in the locker room and walk to the white board, draw two circles on the board and make Love and Kyrie put their noses in the circles. Leave them in Oakland.

Cavs aren't who I thought they were. Had this series going 6 with the Warriors winning but not sure about that anymore.

cavs better off playing jones. jones and williams.... they need the experience along w bron n rj

I respect what GSW is doing. Cavs defensively just aren't there. Those Miami teams were elite defensively and decent offensivly. The Elite defense made up for the simple offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom