The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year no kyrie or love.....dubs were lucky
laugh.gif
you play with who you have. You clearly have watched more sports then u have played
Series would have been over in 5 but Disney wanted more $$$ and NBA wanted more viewers/sponsorship money.  

Last edited:
This is a career low.

Wow Steph.

If this was the reg season he'd get suspended for the mouthpiece throw and failure to leave in a timely manner.

Bron has fouled out of several games and never reacted like that. Game 5 against Indy was much worse than this.

Bron also lobbied to gey green suspended and comained about trash talk only to do it to someone a foot shorter. So miss me with the "he never reacted like that"
What does any of that have to do with maintaining your composure on the court when things aren't going your way?

I dont want him suspended, but it's going to be hard for the league to explain not suspending him for violating a complete black and white rule.

By the rule it should be a suspension. Where is cp to bust out the rule book like he did earlier in the playoffs?

The league could pull that college crap and sit him a quarter or half but we all know nothing will happen.

Curry was rattled at the end of the game man.

This series started so boring and is now looking like an all timer.

Ive lost my fire bruhs. Im not roasting bron for a while. I cant. Maybe sunday.

But for now..i cant. Im broken. I dont know who i am anymore if i cant roast. I...i...im hurting. These pale dudes straight let me down bro. I want to wash them all. Draymond too. All of em. Iggy broke back ***. Andy. Kerr. Luke catching these paws. Seth. Dell. E-40 getting his forehead mooshed. Im throwing hands sunday night g's

Love getting two fouls early was huge, Cavs x LeBron have to be thinking of shipping him out win or lose

trade him while his stock is ok, Ainge is ready to risk it all for Love

I dont want him suspended, but it's going to be hard for the league to explain not suspending him for violating a complete black and white rule.

They won't have to explain it. It just won't happen. If they must explain it, say the foul call was erroneous and he was justified to protest but they will fine him for the outburst. Game on

There's something clear cut in the rule books or whatever about hitting/interacting with fans in disrespectful manner...

I hope its not a suspension but every one I talked to is worried. Hopefully just fine and a tech.

You know what will be harder? Suspending him and pissing off fans in 49 states and having to deal with people saying the league is rigged and WWF status for the next decade.

It wouldn't even help lebron. It would be an aaterisk.

Ive lost my fire bruhs. Im not roasting bron for a while. I cant. Maybe sunday.

But for now..i cant. Im broken. I dont know who i am anymore if i cant roast. I...i...im hurting. These pale dudes straight let me down bro. I want to wash them all. Draymond too. All of em. Iggy broke back ***. Andy. Kerr. Luke catching these paws. Seth. Dell. E-40 getting his forehead mooshed. Im throwing hands sunday night g's

I haven't liked bron since he left miami... But I am enjoying watching GS crumble more then my distaste for bron and cleveland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom