The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys really think Steph Curry is getting suspended for Game 7 of the Finals?
laugh.gif
I don't know, I'm just posting the NBA's rules in a situation like this.

If they don't do it based on the importance of the game and how big of a name the player is, then they just might as well blatantly change all the other non grey area rules (which this situation is) in favor of him:

His 3 pointers count for 4 points

His 2 point field goals count for 3

His free throws count for 2

Any foul he draws should count for 2 fouls on the player that commits the foul on him

Last edited:
The supporting cast for GSW has been disappearing a lot. Barnes keeps shooting 3s he ain't hitting. Ezili playing terrible hedge defense. The way LeBron played tonight is what people expect from him, not halfway wit padded stats. I'm certain the Steph situation will be looked at and they might suspend him next season. They won't be stupid enough to do it for gm7.

Ive lost my fire bruhs. Im not roasting bron for a while. I cant. Maybe sunday.

But for now..i cant. Im broken. I dont know who i am anymore if i cant roast. I...i...im hurting. These pale dudes straight let me down bro. I want to wash them all. Draymond too. All of em. Iggy broke back ***. Andy. Kerr. [COLOR=#red]Luke catching these paws[/color]. Seth. Dell. E-40 getting his forehead mooshed. Im throwing hands sunday night g's

post of the year :rofl:

Last edited:
During the commercials VanPelt has to be going off on the technical people for all the issues they have had not being able to hear eachother.

Ive lost my fire bruhs. Im not roasting bron for a while. I cant. Maybe sunday.

But for now..i cant. Im broken. I dont know who i am anymore if i cant roast. I...i...im hurting. These pale dudes straight let me down bro. I want to wash them all. Draymond too. All of em. Iggy broke back ***. Andy. Kerr. Luke catching these paws. Seth. Dell. E-40 getting his forehead mooshed. Im throwing hands sunday night g's

I'm right there with you Fam, I shut down the Bron slander train a game ago. But I tell you what, Craig Sager slander will not be tolerated, especially by these dude who never had cable and never knew what Sager is about.

well see how tough curry is mentally at game 7  we are either ganna see a hof goat performance from him or hes going to be ghost

and 
laugh.gif
 ayesha deleting that tweet right quick curry was prob like "you tweeted what? ***** better delete that right now!"

Game 7 finna be lit af

Love getting two fouls early was huge, Cavs x LeBron have to be thinking of shipping him out win or lose

trade him while his stock is ok, Ainge is ready to risk it all for Love

Boston radio said Celtics should go for Harrison Barnes and Kevin Love

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ayesha Curry has lost her damn mind! She needs to get the hell off Twitter and shut up. :rofl:

The only reason anybody knows who the hell she is because of twitter. The only reason she has some cooking show on tv is because of twitter..... why would she get off twitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom