The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I hate the parity between east vs west. GSW/Blazers was way more entertaining.

I wonder who thought Lue was the answer????????

I mean damn ....

Lue needs to make them play faster and more iso

Oh well this one is over, lebrons body language is horrible, doesn't look like any defensive adjustments were made from game 1 to game 2,hoping lue can make some changes and make this a series, oh well time for game of thrones

**** yall for persuading me to watch this **** over a new GOT episode. Bout to watch Silicon Valley

Last edited:

Wtf happened to Cleveland's offense. This isn't the same offense from the 1st 3 rounds of playoffs.
I'm telling you, Lebron is killing their offense.  He is literally standing around dribbling 10 seconds off the shot clock every possession trying to get an ISO then pass it up when it isn't there.  The lack of movement is 100% on Lebron.

Oh well this one is over, lebrons body language is horrible, doesn't look like any defensive adjustments were made from game 1 to game 2,hoping lue can make some changes and make this a series, oh well time for game of thrones

27 point game...WHAT AM I WATCHING
a funeral. 
smokin.gif
 i dont know what yall guys talking bout . im loving this. 

It's like GSW has a magnet in the rim. Everything goes in no matter how good or bad the shot is. This is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom