The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is dray resorting to being a dirty player.

His game ain't about being dirty, but all of a sudden he wants to be that dude.

[thread="649456"] [/thread]
What happened???? I need this footage g
Remember last week when Lebron tweeted that he had watched GODFATHER 6 times in the last month.

Well, right after he tweeted tthat JandJ bring it up on the show and Jacoby is like "it would take hours to do that blah blah "

Then Jalen challenged a media reporter to ask him what his fav scene was so us fans would know.

Well, today some reporter asked Lebron what his fav scene was from the movie:rofl:

Bruh:rofl: (from there you have to find the footage, no way I can explain it but Lebron said straight up "oh the Godfather, umm uhh uhh umm, the movie is like 9 hours, there are so many laugh laugh laugh ha ha, um uhh uhh uhh :rofl:

I was so embarrassed for him G, he was straight lying, dude hasn't seen one minute of the GODFATHER, tweeting BS

Hahahaha bruh. This guy man :lol:. Bron Fredo

All the arguments I'm hearing for the Warriors winning game 7 basically boil down to "there's no way they're losing 3 games in a row" or "there's no way that they're losing game 7 at home". Or "there's no way LeBron keeps being hot".

You gotta do better than that. What exactly based on the stuff that happened on the court recently makes you think Warriors are taking it? I'm not guaranteeing they won't, but the Cavs clearly look like they've figured them out and have taken the momentum and psychological advantage over them at this point.

Plus now they're missing Bogut. And if Iggy isn't fully recovered for game 7, it's over.

For one idt curry and klay will be in foul trouble again based off of these tic tac fouls and kerr calling out the refs, I also think the refs will call off the ball stuff closer due to kerrs *****ing. GS is 1 of the best home teams in the league and this time theyre there with green (bogut missing makes a difference but not as much as green imo). Role players play better at home, expect livingston to have more of an impact, cant say **** about barnes, hes been trash these past 2 games, but if he starts hitting its a wrap. Last time at home they were missing green and it took a bad game from gs and kyrie having an all time great performance to pull it out.

That momentum and physcological advantage is bunch of bs espn throws out to add to the story. See okc gs wcf. Cle heading to gs game 5 etc

going to come down to who has their legs under them , game plan and flat out will to win . Hard to bet against LeBron in game 7's . Pretty sure he's never lost 1

How many g7s did he played on the road?
Last game 7 he lost, he was on the road against a prime Boston Celtics in the second round in 2008. He dropped 45 points.

It sounds like hes 0/1 for g7 on the road. Wasn't worried before, def never worried now.

All I know is game 7 against us I kept yelling for him to shoot because I didn't think he could. Didn't work out well in our favor :smh:

#spursnation

Last edited:

going to come down to who has their legs under them , game plan and flat out will to win . Hard to bet against LeBron in game 7's . Pretty sure he's never lost 1

How many g7s did he played on the road?
Last game 7 he lost, he was on the road against a prime Boston Celtics in the second round in 2008. He dropped 45 points.
It sounds like hes 0/1 for g7 on the road. Wasn't worried before, def never worried now.
That was a young lebron who had barely any postseason experience. It should be different this time, plus look at his previous supporting cast. It was pretty much the same cast as 07. You cant compare the two fam, im not worried about LBJ but Kyrie and everybody else needs to pick it up.

Last edited:
I mean it wouldn't be nice for Lebrick to lose 2 years in a row in Cleveland when he promised them to get em a chip.

NBA understands. Lebron would be irrelevant if lebum lose in his home again. They can't afford for that to happen

Curry gonna be like MJ in 92 come game 7

My dawg im sorry i turned on you earlier. Your effort is critical right now. The slander bus is currently on 3 flats and the 4th has a slow leak. You have to be the one, the individual the oracle spoke of. You have to hate harder. Hate deeper. Let it consume you. Only then can you become more than a man but something else entirely. We need you.

Freeze you never ever cease to impress. Even when you've taken the body blow you still deliver the goods. You are truly an NT legend.

All the arguments I'm hearing for the Warriors winning game 7 basically boil down to "there's no way they're losing 3 games in a row" or "there's no way that they're losing game 7 at home". Or "there's no way LeBron keeps being hot".
This is how you know it's over, those are the only arguments being given.....not "GSW is going to GSW"
MF'ing OKC man.

Sound like the same **** you was talking during the OKC series.
Humble pie getting ate again G

We da greats y'all da suckies

Man..whats up with GS..i mentioned at the beginning of this thread Cleveland has great D..and got hated on..and now a game 7. Hmmm..i dunno. OKC and Cleveland doing something right on the defensive side of the ball..and i expect for many teams to do the same next season. So much for the Warriors being unstop-a-bull..My bad..that was the the Bulls slogan during that 96 season only losing 3 games during the playoffs that year. :rolleyes

Last edited:

This is how you know it's over, those are the only arguments being given.....not "GSW is going to GSW"
MF'ing OKC man.
Sound like the same **** you was talking during the OKC series.
Humble pie getting ate again G

We da greats y'all da suckies
SHush

I bet @FinallyFamous out here workin at DQ celebrating and posting this up

13443170_905610442899777_6423922740796004254_o.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom