The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That game is up there with the 08 Superbowl.
Easily one of the best baksetball games  games in general i've ever watched.

Congrats on ya retirement RJ! Homie went out a champion and played both Curry's in two different eras
pimp.gif
Wow this just put into perspective how long this dude has been playing basektball 
laugh.gif

Westbrook did the same thing as Klay after game 7 and didn't even apologize like Klay after.

Didn't see much outrage then. You dudes man :smh:

Personally, I don't care about either guy leaving early. I find it rather hilarious and awesome. However, you would expect that type of behavior out of westbrook. Thats just how he is on the court. Klay though has been talking about people getting their feelings hurt, and then also talking about how its a mans game. Then, the dude bolts early. Thats why people are being hard on him. He's talking the talk, but not walking the walk.

Congratulations to Raymone and all of Cleveland. This is what y'all been waiting for.

Happy for AR Swish.

Respect to LeBron James. A man amongst boys. I'm not one for legacy talk in sports. And I will never root for the _. But it's about damn time everyone acknowledges greatness and his place as the greatest in this generation. He did what he said he was gonna do.

*salute*
LeBron-James-Salute.png

1zl6ir5.gif

Respect.

Said it before.. Clevelands d Was The best in the league.. Allowed fewer points than any other team..... But "stats don't matter"... TBH.. Just glad to see GS lose this series.. The reason.. Cuz ima OKC fan.

Personally, I don't care about either guy leaving early. I find it rather hilarious and awesome. However, you would expect that type of behavior out of westbrook. Thats just how he is on the court. Klay though has been talking about people getting their feelings hurt, and then also talking about how its a mans game. Then, the dude bolts early. Thats why people are being hard on him. He's talking the talk, but not walking the walk.
klay should be mad hes now been to 2 finals series and has shown up for 2 games total.  klay should be mad that steph would make a behind the back pass while trapped on a sideline with less than 2 minutes in a game 7. klay should be mad the ezeli even got out of his seat when kerr told him to go in and guard lebron with 5 minutes left

Curry really was in his head this series.
He cut out the crazy celebrations, the walking back before 3's fell, he didn't look himself at all.

Will we hear about a scheduled surgery?
What happened, he's deserving of slander but, I'd like to know what changed.

He just looked like he was checked out all series...

RIchard Jefferson retired after the game. I can dig it. Go out on a high. Son looked like he could have played least 2 more years tho....

Last edited:

in 2-3 years the Lakers will be back in the WCF?? LOL

Lets bet on that. $500? Can you swing it? We'll be it into an account that does this type of thing. I'll even pay the fees for it.

I'll give you 3 years.

Say the word.

I think i know the answer.

If Curry was hurt he can use it as an excuse like Bron did his teammates injuries last season but Steph gotta win it next year for it to be a valid excuse :smile:

Curry really was in his head this series.
He cut out the crazy celebrations, the walking back before 3's fell, he didn't look himself at all.

Will we hear about a scheduled surgery?
What happened, he's deserving of slander but, I'd like to know what changed.

He just looked like he was checked out all series...

To me it looked like the Cavs made a concerted effort to cover the Splash Bros at all cost. There were times that they still got open or half way open and made incredible shots, but overall in the series they denied them the ball and made the role players step up. Which is the same thing they did last year. The difference being, this year the role players like Barnes were not knocking down those shots and instead of injuries to the Cavs, GS suffered the injuries.

Last edited:
Tristan looks like he has a contact high from JR

My guy Melo gotta be sick. Mozgov, Shump, and JR got a ring before him, cot damn :lol:

melo doesnt have a ring, cuz of melo. he couldve left the knicks and got himself one. he chose to stay for the money

Oh no doubt. Props for him getting all his money, but he knew what he was getting into. He was destined for a life of losing taking that next contract.

Thank god that warriors fans will be taken down a notch. Thank you lebron from the bottom of my heart. Thank you. 

The land. Cleveland y'all deserve this one and my god you guys are lucky to have a player like Lebron. 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom