The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

I think some people are unaware of the things said about him and his pops on a personal level over something that wasn’t a crime.

I’m 100% sure people were ready to **** on him and the Grizz if he came back and they were 0-4 to start. :lol:

People questioned his leadership and what he meant to the Grizz on that level. Went as far to make it seem like Dillon Brooks of all people was the heart of this team

Now, you seeing a completely different squad with him back (surprise). A New Orleans dance doesn’t mean he didn’t take that long *** suspension serious — about 99.9% sure no one kept up with this team or Ja during his time away but will be the first to claim he hasn’t learned nothing. Stop overreacting

I want to keep focusing on guys like Miles Bridges, Draymond Green, Josh Giddey borderline *** and other players doing things that’s detrimental to the league image.
It’s a fair criticism to talk about his leadership when he got hit with a 33 game suspension. Yeah cool if he wants to ride out on the reporter cool.

And we all know how this works. The bigger star going to get the biggest criticism. Let’s just not act like he’s a victim or anything.

It’s a fair criticism to talk about his leadership when he got hit with a 33 game suspension. Yeah cool if he wants to ride out on the reporter cool.

And we all know how this works. The bigger star going to get the biggest criticism. Let’s just not act like he’s a victim or anything.

I think it’s fair to say it’s also an overreaction.

overreaction ?
Ja Morant's father, Tee, 'saw growth' during son's time away from Grizzlies  - The Athletic

I know yall love non all star jerseys swaps. They didnt even complete the swap, just took the photo then took their own jerseys back

IMG_3694.png

Agree with this completely. Ja is far from a victim here.

It’s Tobias time
One thing i been preaching in here for him to do he FINALLY does it the last 2 games and looks what happens with his scoring

5+ 3 attempts a game

he better continue to shoot tonight another 5+

his shot is so smooth when he doesn't hesitate

I see both sides.
I instantly knew what dance Ja was doing and why he did it being in NOLA.
At the same time, you just got back from a gun suspension so maybe show a little more self awareness being a superstar of the league.
People not of the culture writing think pieces is crazy though. Most def fake outrage.
Chandler Parsons can definitely shut the hell up.

One thing i been preaching in here for him to do he FINALLY does it the last 2 games and looks what happens with his scoring

5+ 3 attempts a game

he better continue to shoot tonight another 5+

his shot is so smooth when he doesn't hesitate
He’s been involved with the ball more so his rhythm is much smoother

He’s off to a slow start due to injury and an illness he was battling. He’s trying to get his feet under him right now. The counting stats aren’t jumping off the stat sheet but he’s improving by each game.

That's good to hear. Someone from that team needs to have the potential to be a top 15 player to complete the rebuild. Or trade/ sign one.

Back
Top Bottom