The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

If one of y'all lose to her........
eyes.gif

Looks like people with SEC and ACC teams will be playing a few NTers...See you guys at the BCS bowl game though..

dreClark i need that FSU cover but for the 360!

its nice to see my god brother Tony Carter on a cover

Im down for the dynasty.

gt - uhoh itz Lou

Oregon

edit: just went on easports, its up to 11 players.

Dre is that bum Drew even playing this season? Last I heard, the backup guy, not Lee, was gonna start this year.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Dre is that bum Drew even playing this season? Last I heard, the backup guy, not Lee, was gonna start this year.

Christian Ponder.

They will battle it out over the summer for the starting spot. I think it is truly up for grabs....And It will be harder for Drew to hold of Ponder...B/Cunlike my man X-Lee....He KNOWS THE #*#@*** PLAYBOOK...

CP had a hell of a spring while Drew had knee surgery so he was out...

Even w/ his good spring...I'll give Drew the edge FOR NOW, to be the opening day starter....

Christian Ponder.

They will battle it out over the summer for the starting spot. I think it is truly up for grabs....And It will be harder for Drew to hold of Ponder...B/C unlike my man X-Lee....He KNOWS THE #*#@*** PLAYBOOK...

Even w/ his good spring...I'll give Drew the edge FOR NOW, to be the opening day

jus watch out for my classmates #8 Brandon Paul & my homeboy Nigal The Beast true freshman starting

im from Tallahassee if yall wondering

Yo Sir Kyle never confimed his actual PSN so I am taking applicants for his replacement.

I want to get a final list soon because I am working on how I am going to balance out the schedules so everyone plays a similar amount of human players..

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Christian Ponder.

They will battle it out over the summer for the starting spot. I think it is truly up for grabs....And It will be harder for Drew to hold of Ponder...B/C unlike my man X-Lee....He KNOWS THE #*#@*** PLAYBOOK...

Even w/ his good spring...I'll give Drew the edge FOR NOW, to be the opening day
jus watch out for my classmates #8 Brandon Paul & my homeboy Nigal The Beast true freshman starting

im from Tallahassee if yall wondering

BP is fast as $+$@...You went to Lincoln??? You played ball??

And yeah, Nigel may start at the begining of the season, but he ain't gonna start once everyone comes back from suspension...

BP is fast as $+$@...You went to Lincoln??? You played ball??
yep played football for Lincoln 9th n 10th then transferred to another high school here in tallahassee for my junior year n now im on my senioryear!

but im cool with alot of football players around my way pro & college we jus one big Tallahassee family
smile.gif

Originally Posted by theone2401

Yo Sir Kyle never confimed his actual PSN so I am taking applicants for his replacement.

I want to get a final list soon because I am working on how I am going to balance out the schedules so everyone plays a similar amount of human players..

aye whats ur psn i dont think i added u bruh

I can't wait till this comes out..last year was the first time i ever played NCAA football..and i played my dynasty for about 6 years in the game..i waslouisville every year and i dominated..very fun game..

Louisville Cardinals again this year..

Back
Top Bottom