The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally Posted by jrp44

Just preorderd this today at Gamestop...traded in NCAA 08 and GTA IV and got $45 credit
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How much they gave you for GTA ?

i'm deff gonna be in the xbox live league.. im trying to be a gully college like howard, morgan state or grambling.. all you cats talking bout being top25.. screw that im trying to build my program from the bottom up

word? I dunno why they would take them out for this one, considering they were in all the other ones

Originally Posted by Bree Olsen

word? I dunno why they would take them out for this one, considering they were in all the other ones
i don't think 1AA teams were ever in the nextgen [ps3/360] versions..

also, nice username.
laugh.gif

I can't wait for this game
smokin.gif
, this game is my bread and butter on Xbox live. I can't wait to dominate. Sadly
smh.gif
cal won't be my team thisyear, ill probably be playin with Florida, or oklahoma.

jsut to let yall know USF has new under armor unis in the game! they are with Under Armor

man i need a next gen system i been bummin off my patna these last two years but this year he aint commin back til spring semester

smh i knew i should of asked for a 360 last christmas
smh.gif

PS3 will have downloadables rosters too right?

note* sorry i didnt read the whole thread if this was already answered

just preordered mine
for all my xbox live heads my gt is: JayW18, add me I'ma run through a bunch of y'all with the buckeyes/vols

o yea, sign me up for the league too!

Originally Posted by msaba07

i was up 35-3 in the 2nd quarter of a 2 minute demo ....... yeah the graphics are great and all but ill be passing on this cuz its just like the last few years ... scores will be in the 60's every game you play
need to boost up that difficulty sir
wink.gif

Originally Posted by avid Boss

Originally Posted by msaba07

i was up 35-3 in the 2nd quarter of a 2 minute demo ....... yeah the graphics are great and all but ill be passing on this cuz its just like the last few years ... scores will be in the 60's every game you play
need to boost up that difficulty sir
wink.gif

Yeah its on rookie.
laugh.gif

i remember last year someone found it at the berryessa(sp?) fleamarket a week before release, and if i remember correctly it was ~$20 cheaper too

yo if any of yall are goin there this week and happen to see them sell it...lemme know.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Originally Posted by jrp44

Just preorderd this today at Gamestop...traded in NCAA 08 and GTA IV and got $45 credit
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How much they gave you for GTA ?

$30....since i had another game it was trade in two and get an extra $10....but if you just got one and pre order NCAA they give you 20% more credit, soyou would be getting $36 credit

Originally Posted by 22stylez

i remember last year someone found it at the berryessa(sp?) fleamarket a week before release, and if i remember correctly it was ~$20 cheaper too

yo if any of yall are goin there this week and happen to see them sell it...lemme know.
pimp.gif

I'm going to hit it up sometime this week.
It all depends on the work schedule
pimp.gif

thats the same Roster info I posted.

FDK is Tight work on the rosters.

Its another cat that does them too and he updates during the season.
His joints be nice, I only have to tweak a few teams
I'll get his name and post it in here so u can get at his rosters via EALocker

Wow..so kopped

This game is predominantly made for RB's and other people that like jukes and open field moves.

I will be on line July 14th waitin for that Mid-nite release
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man, I'm heated that I'm gonna be out of town when this releases. I'll have to wait until the 30th to cop. Oh well, hopefully a good roster will beout by then

Yall dudes ready to get rolled on?
pimp.gif
I been blowing up my boys phonetrying to get him to come through with the game early I am beastin.

PS3 Dyansty heads...look out for the post soon cause if you dont check in by the time I start you will be replaced.

Back
Top Bottom