The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The picture packs are up on XBL Marketplace.

Finally got me a decent The U gamer pic.
pimp.gif

Who's up for a BIG 10/SEC Dynasty challenge on 360?

onside kicks, de's running around the line, and scrambling to throw a bomb.

unappreciated. wait for madden. this games online play has always been extremely fake.

for you bay area heads did yall happen to hit up the flea market on berryessa yet? is so...yall copped yet?

NY Heads, I know where to get it early.

Hit up that video game store in Gertz Plaza Mall on Jamaica Ave. in Queens.
It's on the first floor

Also, I'm not checking the fleamarket but I'm 95% sure they have it by now.
They had it by Wednesday the week before it came out last year.
My 360 is being fixed and won't come in till Monday.
So I just said eff it, I'l probably cop from BB or something.

unfortunately my connect isn getting thr game till monday..But I found a store on Fordham that has it so imma try to stop by lata and pick it up

and unfortunately, the edit rosters has a huge bug...

smh.gif
EASports always gotta +%%% up something.

The Cats that are doing the 360 and ps3 rosters are running into a game crash after about 13 teams being done.

They sent a vid off the crashes off to EA and got a response about them looking into it.

laugh.gif
boosting that they gonna have EA Lockers for Roster Sharing but forgetting to Beta test the roster editor.

I swear to God I hope EA doesnt aquire Take Two
that is the only viable competition.

smh.gif
it may be a minor issue but there shouldnt be issues for next get games that run u 70 bucks

and this is the ONLY EA Game I buy yr in and yr out
sick.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

and unfortunately, the edit rosters has a huge bug...

smh.gif
EASports always gotta +%%% up something.

The Cats that are doing the 360 and ps3 rosters are running into a game crash after about 13 teams being done.

They sent a vid off the crashes off to EA and got a response about them looking into it.

laugh.gif
boosting that they gonna have EA Lockers for Roster Sharing but forgetting to Beta test the roster editor.

I swear to God I hope EA doesnt aquire Take Two
that is the only viable competition.

smh.gif
it may be a minor issue but there shouldnt be issues for next get games that run u 70 bucks

and this is the ONLY EA Game I buy yr in and yr out
sick.gif

EA stay messing up. Not beta testing is just lazy on their part. Take Two is putting up a strong resistance but the shareholders may have something to sayabout it soon.

Quote:
[table][tr][td]I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but....

Between games & impressions, I started editing rosters with the hopes of enough people getting the game early to where we could pass the file around and get it done by release or close to it since a significant portion would already be completed.

Well, on day one and after editing a few teams, the game would freeze (and even occassionally bump me back out to the XMB) when attempting to accept changes made to a player. This lost me about three teams of work. Since it did not happen again, I felt it was an isolated incident, though I did forward it on to Will at Tiburon.

Since then, I have been backing up every save on my USB drive as well. This added a lot of time, but was worth it - or so I thought.

However, an hour or two ago the problem resurfaced after not happening since Tuesday evening. I was able to use my save file to keep going only for a few moments. Even on the back-up file on the USB drive now, it freezes the game when attempting to save changes to a player. This means that all work done on editing the file has now been lost. (Technically, I can still play games with the roster file, it just cannot be edited further.)

I am attempting to see if EA Tiburon wants me to send down the file so thay can maybe figure out the issue easier that way.

This is something that was probably impossible to catch in testing. I was able to edit three, and then 20+ teams before it hit.

Until then, I recommend people working on PS3 rosters save in several locations after editing each team - perhaps on two USB drives, alternating on each drive after editing each team - until this issue is resolved.

I am hoping this is a local problem (maybe something on my system doesn't sit well with the roster save) and not widespread, but I am not optimistic after these developments.

If I hear anything, I will post in this thread. Again, I hate to be the bearer of bad news and I am as disappointed as anyone.[/td] [/tr][/table]
Quote:
[table][tr][td]FYI - The depth chart bug is still there. Once you edit a player, the depth chart goes back to default. Why is this still not fixed?[/td] [/tr][/table]
Quote:
[table][tr][td]Had my first freeze. I'm playing Wisconsin at home in the rain, which was cool because it was because of the Weather Channel real-time weather feature. Well the game is stuttering and bogging down all game in between plays and during replays. Cool, it's chugging along and I'm fighting to come back on the Badgers. I finally get the TD to take the lead and it does that stupid snapshot and the whole game locks up. Can't use the guide button or anything, have to turn of the main power. Kinda sucks. But now I'm not sure if rain games make the game run poorly, I've had the WC feature on every game, but it's been sunny. I just hope this isn't widespread. I don't want to have to play every game with clear skies, as the game was really fun in the rain.....[/td] [/tr][/table]
Quote:
[table][tr][td]Not sure if anyone has tried this yet, but i keep trying to start up a 3 team dynasty, and after i set my depth chart, schedule, etc.. it freezes EVERY time i try to advance.. it will NOT let me start a dynasty with multiple teams.. i have tried with no names on my roster, i've used pastapadres roster, i have even tried to save it to both the hard drive AND the memory, and still get nothing.. i went as far as to delete my profile, create a new one, and it STILL freezes.. anyone else have this problem??[/td] [/tr][/table]
Quote:
[table][tr][td]Also, I've seen a bad glitch already. Sometimes when you hurry up your QB will run in a circle behind the center and eventually get under him. But it takes precious seconds off the clock. Probably like 4 seconds or 5.[/td] [/tr][/table]
Quote:
[table][tr][td]Florida International (FIU) is a 0 Overall and a 0 on Offense and a 15 Defense???? I forget what they were before I downloaded the rosters. Anybody else noticed this for 360? When using Rosters[/td] [/tr][/table]
MORE TO COME

alossla0.gif

I got the PS3 version today and from the one game i played I think it is miles ahead of the demo. The gameplay is smooth, but some of the animation is farfetched. For example a linebacker tackled my runningback and he flew 4 feet in the air and landed 4 yards from the initial tackle. The game is good thoughbecause it plays fast.

I laughed when I saw that suicide .gif over on Maddenmania...

...then I damn near fell out when I saw it was Gunna who posted it...
laugh.gif

They better figure something out with that, ASAP. Apparently there's one dude who already has 360 rosters up, though...

(I got bored this afternoon and checked a couple places around here to see if they let the game out early...no luck.
ohwell.gif
)

Damn EA. Hopefully that get fixed somehow. Did that Fairdale Kings guy ever get all the player names in though?

Back
Top Bottom