The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i'm back, i'm back. i'll be in class all day til 5:30 so expect the advance a little later after that.

and yeah we'll get championship week out of the way so ecook, fraij, airmaxin be on later to play those games.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

i'm back, i'm back. i'll be in class all day til 5:30 so expect the advance a little later after that.

and yeah we'll get championship week out of the way so ecook, fraij, airmaxin be on later to play those games.
Texas vs Mizzou??

Ecook when you gonna be on? i dont have work today so ill be on at anytime youre good for... i usually check xbox.com to see when people are on so just log onand if im not on ill probably see you from there... let me know if you have a specific time you wanna play though.

Mizzou gonna mess around and play in the fiesta bowl!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ehh, is it me or does it seem like the graphics are just getting worse and worse. ill stick to madden!

Originally Posted by SoleEater

ehh, is it me or does it seem like the graphics are just getting worse and worse. ill stick to madden!
Yeah you go ahead and do that
laugh.gif

Who is "IStaybeastin87"??

You know...? If Miss St. playsin the BCS CG, even if I lose I might get an at large bid...

And if I beat him, I get a Sugar Bowl bid against one of the Big 12 teams probably and Cheytown drops out of the BCS...

Unless of course EA gets me like they did last time and hand the at large to Boise St. at #11, leap frogging me with one loss at #9...
ohwell.gif

STILL trying to figure out how USC is ranked ahead of me
i am 11-1 and have wins over 6 ranked teams and 1 loss to the #1 team
USC is 10-2 and has beaten 1 ranked team.... what the???

Originally Posted by Cobraz09

STILL trying to figure out how USC is ranked ahead of me
i am 11-1 and have wins over 6 ranked teams and 1 loss to the #1 team
USC is 10-2 and has beaten 1 ranked team.... what the???
same thing ive been saying...

So i gotta play Okie St in the title game then??

Cobraz get your boy to send me a message... id like to get this game in tonight.

well they lost their last two, so theyre not even in the top 20 anymore.

What I don't understand is why it says I'm 14-2 and LSU's 10-1...
laugh.gif

AND HOW THE HELL IS OK STATE IN THE BIG XII CHAMPIONSHIP OVER TEXAS WHEN TEXAS IS RANKED HIGHER, UNDEFEATED IN THE BIG XII SOUTH, ANDDDD BEAT THEM???
laugh.gif

I dunno but dont expect this guy to get on to play me right away... this dude GTRDONE stays ghost whenever i gotta play him
smh.gif
smh.gif

Nako you wanna play now i wanna get this done tonight, if we cant do it now i wont be on til midnight at the earliest

guess not well ima watch heroes at my lady's dorm so i'll hit u up at 12 hopefully everyone would have played by then

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

guess not well ima watch heroes at my lady's dorm so i'll hit u up at 12 hopefully everyone would have played by then
Pics?

yo im not in the big 12 ship??? mannnn i knew that was gunna happened when i got those 2 games simmed!

airmax u got me as FSU ye?

sigh... yeah ill get on now. this $@! is seriously f'in with my school work though so im dropping at least one of these dynasties (probably depending onthe beating i get from Texas). and xAirMaxinx count me out for the ACC dynasty. i've been too busy lately to be able to do another.

xbox live is straight trippin...

it wont let me log into any of the dynasties.

and gunna you figure out the logic behind conference championships? cuz in our dynasty there seems to definitely be no reasoning behind the selections at all.

it won't let me. i literally cant log into ANY of the dynasties, not even mine.

when i go to continue dynasty and it starts downloading the file, it always freezes midway then says "Some of the files needed for this dynasty were notdownloaded" then kicks me out.

i spent about an hour early this morning trying to get on with xAirMaxinx
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom