The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

uh oh...

smh if we end up having to rehost the dynasty
sick.gif
frown.gif

I'm gonna be out of commission until Friday. There's an issue with the internet connections in my building so I called Time Warner and #%$@#%% and theysaid they'll send someone over Friday afternoon to take care of *@%#. Sorry guys, but bowl week will have to wait til then.

enphan, cheytown, krich i guess just sim my games up until then unless you wanna wait for me...

smh.gif
cus these @$%%@% slackin. and Dre duckin Mizzu.

TheOne too scared to pull the trigger and sim slack games.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

smh.gif
cus these @$%%@% slackin. and Dre duckin Mizzu.

TheOne too scared to pull the trigger and sim slack games.
laugh.gif

I advance every tuesday and friday and I advanced tonight I things to take care of or I would have done it earlier.

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

daaam 360 heads is taking over this thread.
smh.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
ak, last i checked you were in the dynasty too then just went ghost.

or was that the USC front 7 running you out the door?

laugh.gif
i'm just kidding. mostly...

nerd.gif

yo i think ima start up an acc one... send me ur gt and team

I got FSU. we gunna advance every other day.

Nako you gonna set this Ghost GTRDONE on auto when you get back online?

Dude hasnt signed on in 3 days and hasnt responded to my messages.

BTW where is Cobraz? Im sick of these dynasties just sitting idle right now... Commish' gotta be consistant
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Fraij, airmax, and nako- yall want in on this acc dynasty?
sure... give me Clemson. i wont be on til friday night earliest tho. prob saturday morning.

btw i watch the IU game last night. yall got heart. I was rooting for y'all hard, my boys were like "you're a Hoosier fan now?"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Welcome back to DuckDown Dynasty Dre

eek.gif
30 - 0

by the time the longhorns are rite we'll be playin 2010 NCAA
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dre gonna need at least 2 years to fix that squad.

Naw man im cool... Dynasties kinda gettin spread thin...

Hope this doesnt make people slack in the ones that have been productive.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

sure... give me Clemson. i wont be on til friday night earliest tho. prob saturday morning.

btw i watch the IU game last night. yall got heart. I was rooting for y'all hard, my boys were like "you're a Hoosier fan now?"
laugh.gif

Thanks man we shoulda won...i played solid 11 points and yo SURE LOCK 510: south carolina is SEC not ACC....

brown.jpg

".....I mean, What the heck do you want me to say. We friggin suck. We did not play UT football today. Regardless of theterrible environment we played in. Back to the drawing board......"

data

"Heck, who are you tellin' ? I can't believe ole #33 coughed up the dadgum ball either. After he had beenrunning it so well. Ya know, that's that boys first fumble all season. It's a shame that it came in that big of a spot, ya know. I mean, the way wewere driving, we were gonna score. But that fumble hurt. Then that was followed by a fumble we couldn't recover and THAT followed by a TD by ole' #31for Clemson. I think his name was Emmit Sanders...or something like that. Then ole 92, Dwight Peppers had that big sack, after our OL had him in check allgame, and that ended it. This was a tough loss."

laugh.gif

My WR fumbles opening kick off
smh.gif

I made bad decision on 4th down, then it compounded when I got hit with the Lag rite as I snapped it, proceeds to throw a Lob pass to the flats on 4th and 3from the 15 yrd line
smh.gif

My QB gets hurt making a great play to get us back in the game before half time.

Got the ball drivin with less than a minute. Im gettin yards at will. get inside the 20. WR drops the game winning TD, yes the same WR who fumbled (my fault heshoulda been yanked)
then wide open slant stop route over the middle, no one within 5 yards of my WR in the end zone, back up QB throws the ball low and left into the groundnowhere near the QB
indifferent.gif

I'll get my getbacks...
Yall know how I do.
I still control my destiny

Originally Posted by dreClark

brown.jpg

".....I mean, What the heck do you want me to say. We friggin suck. We did not play UT football today. Regardless of the terrible environment we played in. Back to the drawing board......"

data

"Heck, who are you tellin' ? I can't believe ole #33 coughed up the dadgum ball either. After he had been running it so well. Ya know, that's that boys first fumble all season. It's a shame that it came in that big of a spot, ya know. I mean, the way we were driving, we were gonna score. But that fumble hurt. Then that was followed by a fumble we couldn't recover and THAT followed by a TD by ole' #31 for Clemson. I think his name was Emmit Sanders...or something like that. Then ole 92, Dwight Peppers had that big sack, after our OL had him in check all game, and that ended it. This was a tough loss."
laugh.gif

yo Dwight Peppers was my 92 speed outside linebacker (hence #92) and I subbed in LB pass rush and my man came through
pimp.gif
And Emmit Sanders bounced off every person up the middle of FSU defense Icouldnt even do that play over again if I tired 100 times.
laugh.gif
Once I gotpast the last man I could just hear the sound of a controller cracking on the floor...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom