The Official NCAA Football 09 Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Miss St.: Perfection.......

Edit: Final Score 76-17 i was never struggling a fumble on my 10 gave them points....

wait, Buddy won the NC? with Miss state on yall?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

360 Heads caught a ...

slide_15.jpg

I stay sending mad dudes to the NFL draft
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i have NO kicker now that mine left early
sick.gif

Does the PS3 version have the players leaving glitch?

the cpu cut my 92 spd TE wow %#* lets just get this thing rolling already im tryna go for back to back. My toughest opponent will be LSU he did hella moves inrecruiting.

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

the cpu cut my 92 spd TE wow %#* lets just get this thing rolling already im tryna go for back to back. My toughest opponent will be LSU he did hella moves in recruiting.
you stay slighting me son
laugh.gif

get off LSU's $%@!.

this year both of you gotta come to the swamp

408644325_a86315ea2c.jpg

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Is Miss St on my schedule this year?

I might have to take this dude down like i did in Cobraz dynasty...
yup. you play miss st, lsu, and alabama. i tried to schedule u but for some reason youre locked into 8 straight weeks of big 12 games. and ifokie st is gonna keep ghosting i dont like how ur looking over there in the big 12.

cobraz talk to your boy

Kid don't hype that up, please don't you lucky i couldnt even see who was on my squad. I promise you wont score over 14 points on offensewhen we play.

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Kid don't hype that up, please don't you lucky i couldnt even see who was on my squad. I promise you wont score over 14 points on offense when we play.
Kid?

Anyways, you hyped that up yourself when you said Colt McCoy was gonna throw 300 yards and you were gonna put up 50.

You couldnt see who you had on your squad? it was the first 2 weeks of the dynasty... its TEXAS, the hell you mean you didnt know?
roll.gif
roll.gif

You're just mad cause i had you showing the back up QB the field by the 2nd quarter
laugh.gif

You had the better team and still lost, stop with the excuses... you got beat.

Ok lil tyke, we meet at the end of this season... see you then
laugh.gif

better go over that depth chart thoroughly... wouldnt want another fluke
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Yo Cobraz... Can you run LSU vs. Mizzou today?

I stay getting LSU opening day now
laugh.gif
smh.gif

gay, okie state gets on after a week of not playing his games then he doesnt play me, get this dude out the dynasty

Yo we def need to get rid of Ok State dude hasn't played in a week and even when he's on he doesnt play his game or respond to messages Nako boot thisclown.

laugh.gif
dude gotta at least be set to auto or somethin... i hate when i gotta play him... never respondin to messages and !@$*
smh.gif

my game might have just got the perfect circle...was playin and barely moved the xbox, later on told me disc was unreadable....might hafta go 2 blockbuster andtrade games

Back
Top Bottom